Search results for query: *

1. Bob M

Bob M 2023 WITB

After much trial and error....not to mention club purchases...the bag in my signature is pictured below:
  2. Bob M

How do you approach the Wedge game?

I'm thinking of approach wedge shots; those shots from about 30 to 100 or so yards from the pin. To control distance do you use a Pelz approach and vary swing lengths, try to vary swing speed or simply try to hit a full-ish shot with several different wedges? I'm spending more time on my wedge...
  3. Bob M

Bob M - WITB Thread

Pictures of the clubs in my signature:
  4. Bob M

Adams Idea Tech V4 Hybrid

I recently acquired an Idea Tech V4 6 hybrid for a reasonable price. Living in NE, I haven't had the chance to hit the club yet, but plan to try it soon in a nearby simulator. The club is shafted with an Idea V4.0 shaft and is also marked "LIGHTWEIGHT/R-FLEX". Does anyone know anything about...
  5. Bob M

New from Rhode Island

Hello from the beautiful ocean state! Although I have lurked on HP for years, I only joined the forum this week. By way of background, I am 64 and in 2019 retired from a 34-year commercial banking career. I did not take up golf until I was 30 and played regularly until 2009 when I quit the...
Back