Search results for query: *

1. T

WTB WTB: Would Like to Piece Together a Couple Sets

The plan: Without getting into a terrible amount of boring detail, I’m trying to put together a couple of decent sets of clubs in an effort to introduce golf to combat veterans as a way to help deal with combat related issues they have encountered since coming home. What I’m looking for...
  2. T

WTB WTB: 3/4H and LW

Looking to finish off a set of clubs I’m putting together for a friend that desperately needed an upgrade. The only two clubs I need are a 3 Hybrid and a Lob wedge. For context, the other stuff in the bag is from 2014-2016ish releases. So not looking for anything terribly expensive or anything...
  3. T

WTB Looking for Starter Iron Set

Fielding some offers for a solid beginner iron set for a friend of mine. Decided to come here before eBay. Mainly looking for an iron set, but will take a look at any decent starter clubs. (He’s just getting into golf and starting fresh. I have a few backups I was going to give him to get him...
  4. T

For Sale NEW 35” Huntington Beach Soft 11 Putter

I purchased this putter a month ago, and it’s a little heavy for my taste. Decided to stick with my Ping. Condition is like new, with the plastic cover still on the bottom of the head. Headcover is included. Everything is mint, only played 9 holes. Price is $80 shipped via USPS priority...
  5. T

Any info on this particular bag?

Picked this bag up super lightly used from someone at my club. I haven’t been able to find any info on it (model, price, etc). If anyone has any info, please let me know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

WTB Any iron sets available for $250ish?

I have a friend looking to upgrade his irons. He’s not particularly picky about anything, just looking for a nicer set of irons than the Top Flites he’s using now. Budget is $250-$300. I figured it was worth a shot to post here before resorting to eBay. Can pay via PayPal G&S if a deal is...
  7. T

My Free Scotty Cameron Story, and a Question...

So, as some of you may or may not know by my intro thread, I do a little bit of piddling buying and selling clubs online and locally. Nothing major, but in the resort golf retirement community area that I live in, there’s no shortage of buyers and sellers. I always have a small inventory of...
  8. T

Minimalist Set Up Question

I’ve recently found myself with a very nice Sunday bag, and I had a thought... I normally play with clubs that are 3-5 years behind the latest greatest thing, and I’m not really one for change in some aspects of my bag (ask my graphite shaft Mizuno MX 900s that I can never seem to take out of...
  9. T

Fore! From Arkansas.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I accidentally came across the forums virtually every time I ever googled any golf questions, so decided to join. I’ve read a lot of useful information here over the years. Look forward to participating. I’m a 14 handicap. I’ve only been playing a year (I...
Back