Search results for query: *

1. markom74

Last Concert You Attended?

Going to see them next month in Glasgow. Can’t wait.
  2. markom74

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Enjoy! I think we spoke about it a while ago. May’s usually a dry month. Hopefully it picks up for you. This was the 3rd today at Marbella, where I am just now.
  3. markom74

When are you coming to Scotland? You’ll not need them if it’s before November.
  4. markom74

Post A Golf Photo

Back at the apartment now
  5. markom74

Santana ball markers, 15 Wilson Staff balls, 15 Callaway Chromesoft abd 15 Titleist Trufeel balls.
  6. markom74

Post A Golf Photo

Santana GC, Malaga. Spain. Great course in terrific shape.
  7. markom74

Official Golfing Weather Thread

A bit better today. 23°c and sunny. I am in Spain now though.
  8. markom74

Here’s one for you. Lost my Bushnell laser a few days ago and a gentleman member has found it and handed in to the pro shop, so I’ve stuck £20 on his bar credit.
  9. markom74

Luggage - Soft sided or Hard Sided?

I’ve got locator tags for mine.
  10. markom74

The only issue with a hard case would be getting it into a car. Depending on where you’re travelling to I suppose, and if your hire car is an estate/tourer. Both have their pluses and minuses. Four of us off to Spain on Sunday and we’ve hired a car. Only two of us taking our clubs with us...
  11. markom74

How fancy are you?

Horseback
  12. markom74

How fancy are you?

Jeans/shorts and a polo or tee shirt. At work, trousers, shirt/polo depending on who I’m seeing or where the job is. I need to edit this because for most of 2024 it’s been waterproofs and Under Armour cold weather base layers etc. here in sunny Scotland.
  13. markom74

Anyone gone from hybrids back to irons?

I play a 3i and also carry a 4 hybrid. Rarely use the hybrid but it comes in handy.
  14. markom74

Post A Golf Photo

Is that…… Scottie????
  15. markom74

Last Concert You Attended?

The Skids and From The Jam at Glasgow Barrowlands last night. Amazing. Met Richard Jobson of The Skids too.
  16. markom74

Official Golfing Weather Thread

Swap? Here’s the nonsense trying to pass itself off as springtime in Scotland this year. Yesterday, 12th tee, walked at the 13th green. All of us wearing shorts [emoji23] Excuse some of the language!
  17. markom74

Four leaf clover marker and alignment sticks.
  18. markom74

Looks like Deolax
  19. markom74

I use a soft sided Macgregor travel bag, remove the heads off my driver, hybrid and fairway wood and put them in a zip section of my bag in their headcover. Use a strong arm to bolster it and I tie the clubs to the strong arm. Wrap my socks around the clubs, use iron covers for travelling only...
Back