Search results for query: *

1. C

Cocoa Beach, FL course suggestions

Heading down to Cocoa Beach in mid April for a week, bringing my clubs and hoping to play 2-3 rounds while I’m down there. I’m hoping someone can recommend any courses they played in the area, not looking to break the bank at a tour venue, but would really like to experience some quality...
  2. C

WITB: 2024 edition

Looks like I’m pretty much set for this season, with one gap that I’d like to eventually fill but at the moment I’m not feeling like it’s something I’m missing. Most of this bag has been put together courtesy of market place, really happy with where it’s at currently. Driver: TaylorMade M2...
  3. C

Steel vs graphite Iron shaft - What to expect when making the switch?

Full discretion I'm quite unfamiliar with the world of iron shafts, and have only just recently began looking into it, so please bear with me if any of these questions seem obvious or don't make sense. I'm currently playing a set of Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S shafts. When I got my set, I didn't...
  4. C

Photo Heavy Golfing Switzerland

Due to how life works sometimes, I’ve been fortunate enough to be in Switzerland and golfing for a couple weeks at a few courses. Figured I’d snap some pics and since I’m not a big social media guy it made sense to share them here. First course: Golf Club Crans sur Sierre. Home of the DP...
  5. C

Photo Heavy Golfing in Alberta

Had a chance to head out west to Alberta for a week and that included getting to play some courses with the nicest views in the country. First up was Silvertip. Beautiful mountain course that literally plays up and down the side of a mountain in Canmore. Views were incredible. The next day...
  6. C

Anybody wearing Original Penguin?

Is anybody wearing their polos? they have a whole Cam Smith line, as well as what appear to be 3-4 different style polos in addition to that. anybody have knowledge/experience in the different materials and how they fit? Original Penguin Polo Sale Original Penguin Golf Collection
  7. C

Long irons or hybrids?

At the moment I have a 15* 3W an 18* hybrid and then my irons play 4-P with my 4 iron being 20 degrees. I find I struggle a great deal with my 4 iron compared to the hybrid and I’m wondering if I would benefit more from putting 2 hybrids in the bag and eliminating my 4 iron? Is that a common...
  8. C

The Tiger Collection

Came across this posting looking through the Canadian version of Craigslist this morning, some super interesting pieces! I have no idea how to value these, so is what he’s asking a realistic price? Tiger Woods Putter Collection
  9. C

Hello from up North! Getting back into it.

Greetings from Canada’s Capital region! Found this forum looking for wedges, because after 5 rounds this summer after not having golfed for the last 5-6 years, I was convinced I needed a 56*. really excited to see what kind of stuff I can find here
Back