Search results for query: *

1. C

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Same! I have a pair of the 95’s and I think I prefer the feel of these so far. Slowly having to drift away from my Janoski’s :(
  2. C

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Girlfriend surprised me with these for my birthday. Love the gum sole
  3. C

The THP Range/Practice Thread

Snuck to the range today for the first time in a while, weather up north here hasn’t been great the last few weeks, spent a good hour working between my 56 and 60 from around the putting green trying to get a better feel for using different clubs in different scenarios. Notorious for only using...
  4. C

League Partners Giving Putts

7’ gives seems a bit wild. My putting stats would be out of this world if I was being given them at that distance. I understand if it’s match and the putt doesn’t matter.
  5. C

Toulon First Run Collection Putters

These are so well done
  6. C

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Updated the driver shaft from a Ventus 5S to a Hzrds 6.0. M2 head has been too good to me to change for the time being, just needed something stiffer
  7. C

Wilson Staff Model Collection Putters

I picked one up when I was in a Golftown up here in Canada, it was on the pre-owned rack but it didn’t have a mark on it, only the grip had been changed. I don’t have a ton of putters to compare to, last year I was using the Cleveland Huntington Beach in the same shape, but the feel of the...
  8. C

Loggerhead Golf Co. Headcovers

I just scrolled through here, absolutely love the Loggerhead turtle logo. Hopefully they post more of their branded merch online it looks like some guys here have picked up some great pieces!
  9. C

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Checking out The Sympathizer this afternoon, new HBO spy thriller show about the Vietnam war
  10. C

BB&F Co. - Custom Ferrules

Florida Panthers vibe is sick!!
  11. C

Cocoa Beach, FL course suggestions

Played it with my dad too! I thought it was a fun quirky layout. I was talking to one of their staff, he mentioned that their head greenskeeper got poached over the winter, but they were hoping to get it together.
  12. C

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

Nike CPR 22° hybrid
  13. C

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Rewatched the first season of Black Sails last week. Forgot how great the show is now I’m probably going to go through the whole series.
  14. C

2024 Wilson Staff Model Golf Balls

Maybe I missed it in this thread, has anybody been able to compare to last years staff model? Similar speed/flight/spin?
  15. C

My mistake, I was looking at Indian River Colony Club
  16. C

I was looking at the Indian river course but got the impression it was a private course, must have misread the website. Duran Golf was another one that I was looking at as a possible option, I don’t mind driving a bit in any direction to experience nice courses. Duran Golf
  17. C

So far I plan on checking out the Cocoa Beach muni, from online posts it already looks much better than anything that isn’t private around me here in Ottawa. The other one I’ve found so far that looks nice is the Savannah’s Golf club, will probably look to play there next week. Savannah’s...
  18. C

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I got brooks showing up big again
  19. C

Course Headcovers

This is the only course cover I own. Definitely starts some conversations
Back