Search results for query: *

1. BuffaloPlunger

Red Lobster Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

We have a few by us that are never busy
  2. BuffaloPlunger

Brady Roast

I thought it was really good. Some of the jokes were cliche but I had some really good laughs
  3. BuffaloPlunger

GrayBull Golf Course

This course is going to be really fun regardless but I would love a lot of driver wedge holes. Knowing some of DMK’s other designs, he’s going to tempt you to try and overpower the course when it’s the worst choice
  4. BuffaloPlunger

GrayBull Golf Course

We love a good drivable par 4!
  5. BuffaloPlunger

Is the ball “equipment”..???

I would say it’s equipment. You can’t play without it
  6. BuffaloPlunger

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I can feel the chill through my phone
  7. BuffaloPlunger

Dude that driver cover is insane!!!
  8. BuffaloPlunger

What Do You Do To Just Get Away???

I’ll either take the dogs for a walk or go to the driving range
  9. BuffaloPlunger

Can’t believe I liked the PXG

I was very close to doing an iron fitting with them. I’ve hit them in the past and really liked them but decided to go a different route
  10. BuffaloPlunger

Unsolicited gold advice- what’s your stance

If it’s from someone I know or the pro, then yeah I’ll take. The assistant at my old club did this once and it was super helpful. If it’s from a stranger, absolutely not. I never give swing advice unless asked but I’ll admit, sometimes it’s tough when it’s something super obvious yet super...
  11. BuffaloPlunger

Driver fitting: Club Champion? True Spec? PGASS? GG?

This. If you decide to go this route, then True Spec or CC will probably be the way to go. I’ll add that I believe at CC you can request to stick to stock options offered by the OEM. I didn’t ask for that in my fitting but it was very low pressure
  12. BuffaloPlunger

Check in day! hopefully everyone has plans to kill the time in between!
  13. BuffaloPlunger

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Same thing every year with them
  14. BuffaloPlunger

2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

The ST Max is such a cheat code. I tend to miss toe side and when I do, you could never tell if you weren’t holding the club
  15. BuffaloPlunger

What did you shoot today?

Went 44/40 for an 84. Had a quad and a double on the front. Should have birdied 18 but smashed my drive into a pond I thought was out of reach and ended up making par. There is no way I don’t break 80 this year considering I’ve already came very close twice.
  16. BuffaloPlunger

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

The new 3D putters are very nice. They look 100x better which hopefully catches the eyes of more golfers
  17. BuffaloPlunger

Gotta go with the Anime Gods on this one!
  18. BuffaloPlunger

2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

Had my best driving round ever today with my Rogue ST Max. Missed 3 fairways while using it. One I went for the green and the other went into a pond that I thought was out of reach (330 yards) literally couldn’t hit a bad drive. Played from about 6300y and my average proximity in on par 4s was...
Back