Search results for query: *

1. meloisa

Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

Got these out on the range again today. It’s so rainy out here right now, this is all I have. These irons are too gorgeous to just be sitting in my garage. So off we went today. They feel so good even with the worst range balls known to man. It’s intoxicating, the sound, the feel, and the look...
  2. meloisa

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Got to hit this out at the range today…. Man… what a gorgeous club to look at. Sits beautifully behind the ball. It was lust at first swing. Testing a 10.5 TD with Ventus TR Blue 6x. Was hitting very, very worn range balls and this thing still felt so damn good. Balls were exploding off the...
  3. meloisa

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

Worst weather, hands down was this past January. 3 rounds, three days at Bandon. The first two days was non-stop pounding rain. Day one the rain was accompanied by steady 30 mph wind with gusts up to 40-50 mph. Day two the wind gave us a break for the most part but the rain didn’t. Thought I was...
  4. meloisa

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I’ll definitely use the mindset aid off the tee and on the green during my testing. I’m one who likes to use the line/divide on a ball when putting 100% of the time, and on occasion on the tee. In this instance, with the mindset visual cue, I’d like to fully give-in to the anid off the tee and...
  5. meloisa

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Am borrowing a 10.5 TD with a Ventus Blue TR 6x shaft. Just picked it up tonight and looking forward to getting some swings in with it. I’ve never played a Ventus TR shaft, and I don’t normally play a 10.5 head, but I’m beyond excited to see what this can do. I’m coming from a failed experiment...
  6. meloisa

So, I have the 243 in 5 - GW and a 245 in the 4 iron spot. I’ve had them since late March but because of my kids’ sports and activity schedule running 7 days a week right now it has made it really difficult to get these sticks out and properly put them through their paces. I haven’t played an...
  7. meloisa

2024 TaylorMade P-Series Utilities

Great review @Jman, these look really clean, and really good to my eye. I will find a way to see these in hand and swing them, but I already know I have no business having one in my bag. 😅
  8. meloisa

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

This literally made my day and it's barely past 10 a.m. here..... So pumped to test and provide some feedback. I have never really played Bridgestone golf balls outside of a few e6 and e12's I've found along the courses I've played. I can be such a headcase on the course with a million...
  9. meloisa

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? A combination of Srixon Z and Srixon XV 2. What do you think about Mindset? I think it's an interesting concept, one that I have never thought about putting on a golf ball. Could help or not, I'm open to anything that can help keep me centered and...
  10. meloisa

The Club You Were REALLY Wrong About...

This really hurts to admit, and type out, but sadly the Darkspeed LS 8* Driver has been an absolute bust out on the course. I know it’s all me, but the confidence it inspired during my fitting has not translated at all to the course. I can’t keep this thing on the planet to save my life. I’m...
  11. meloisa

Finally got to take these out for the first time today. Have 243 5-GW and 245 4 iron (though there was a mixup with the order so this still hasn’t arrived yet). First round of golf since end of January. First time swinging a club since I was fit for these in February. Literally was peeling the...
  12. meloisa

Could you play a mixed set of wedges (brands)?

Yes, planning on doing this very soon! I have a 52 (bent to 53) SM9 and will be throwing in a full face 58! First time I’ve done the mixed wedge setup, but I’m very excited about it!
  13. meloisa

Finally have them in hand! First round will have to wait though, kid’s sports and birthday this weekend mean it’s going to be a minute until these beauties touch grass.
  14. meloisa

Just got the word that these are in and ready to be picked up! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. meloisa

What's your low rent guilty pleasures

Canned chili beans and some over easy eggs with some tortillas to clean it all up with..... cheap, easy, and 🔥
  16. meloisa

Breaking Down the Mizuno Pro Irons

Very cool video and insight into the irons. I have a set of 243’s on the way, 5-GW with a side of 245 at the 4 spot. I can’t wait to get my hands on them! [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. meloisa

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

It really, really is. I’m so damned excited to get this ordered and in my hands. Man, 2024 is going to be a fun year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. meloisa

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

I was finally able to get out and test some drivers… and man oh man…. Tested the AI smoke Max and Triple [emoji184] Ping G430 LST Qi 10 standard and LS And the Darkspeed X and LS in 10.5, 9, and 8 degree head Quickly eliminated the Qi 10’s from the mix. Beautiful drivers but just not for me...
  19. meloisa

Time seems to stand still when you’re waiting for your new irons to come in….. [emoji30] It’s only been two week, but still…. The anticipation is killing me! [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. meloisa

Do you Clean Your Clubs?

I wipe down after every shot and give them a quick scrub down before rounds, usually. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back