Search results for query: *

1. Badmeat

What's your favorite oddball club?

I can't be the only one who has a club in the bag that's just off. Whether it be the age, look, brand, or setup.....I'm sure some others out there have something that's an oddball. I'll start: I game a Maxfli C3 3w with a Proforce v2 regular flex shaft (paid $40 on clearance at Dick's)...
  2. Badmeat

Back from a long hiatus

It's been a few years since I've logged in. My search/purchase of new irons has re-ignited my forum presence. Looking forward to warm weather and greens in regulation!
  3. Badmeat

Had my first lesson, now my yardages are off

I had my first lesson on Saturday and finally got to the range yesterday. The main thing that my instructor was focusing on was getting good rotation out of my shoulders. I'm swinging with my arms a lot and should be using my "big muscles" to swing the club. I'm also working on my grip, as I...
  4. Badmeat

I used to fade, now I draw!

I've always had a slight fade on the majority of my shots, which I have been working to eliminate. I've tried many different things, but nothing has worked consistently. I recently bought a new set (new to me) of irons that came with mid-sized grips. This didn't help, and actually amplified...
  5. Badmeat

Help me decide what clubs to carry

Here's the deal: I just found a sweet deal on an Adams Idea Tech OS 2&4 hybrid at my local GG(in MINT condition) for $25/each. They hit really well for the 5 swings each that I took with them in the simulator. I REALLY liked the 2 hybrid as it was consistent with direction and I punched one...
  6. Badmeat

Nike One Tour D

I did a search of titles, and didn't really find a review on this ball. So I thought I would give mine, as well as allow others that have played this ball to do so. This year is the first year that I have played more than 3-4 rounds (already played 7 rounds), as I am recovering from knee...
  7. Badmeat

New lefty here from Cincy

Just wanted to say hello from rainy Cincinnati, OH (over 30 inches of rain so far this year). This is the first year that I have played more than 3 rounds of golf(6 rounds this year so far that has yielded a 12 handicap). Before this year I have only played about 12 rounds in my 26 years, yet...
Back