Search results for query: *

1. muskyhunter

FS: Bettinardi BB1 DASS Custom 1/6 Hvy Sound Slot

FS: Putter: Bettinardi BB1 DASS Custom HVY 1/6 with sound slot. Headcover: Tour Stock Headcover. Price: $750 USD shipped
  2. muskyhunter

FS: Bettinardi Studio Stock and Machine Custom

I have two putters for sale. 1. Billet Copper Patina Machine M2A Converter with copper flange and a custom hand bent hosel 34" 9/10 SOLD Beautiful Patina finish in great shape. No dings or scratches. Typical durable Machine finish and milled face. You will not see another one out there...
  3. muskyhunter

Regripping

I usually have Jeff do my grips but wanted to try for myself. Any tips for a newbie? Been reading and watching YouTube videos and it seems easy enough. Looking to do it for cheap so not looking to buy a compressor. So far I only have a vise and cutter blade. Where do you buy the tools and...
  4. muskyhunter

Wedge lie

Do your wedge lies match your irons? ie 1* up irons = 1* up wedges. I was fitted 2* up and play factory wedges and I noticed allot of shots were going right and contact wasn't too crisp. Just got all three wedges bent 2* up to see if it helps. My leg is sore so i haven't hit them yet.
  5. muskyhunter

Bettinardi DASS - BB1

I just got my first DASS Bettinardi and wanted to share. :alien2: It's an older BB1 with a heavy 360g head and sound slot. It's a dream putter for me. I've had other betti's but this one is super soft for stainless. As soft as my SS8 fit face.
Back