Search results for query: *

1. dees06

Trainer for swing speed and release?

Is there one out there that can help improve both?
  2. dees06

Thinking about buying a cart

So I live at my home course. Have a membership. Have a push cart and a carry bag. Still thinking about a cart since many of the guys I play with don't walk and I end up paying a cart fee to play with them half the time. Not really a big deal, but I'm thinking of buying my own cart because golf...
  3. dees06

Lightweight graphite iron shaft - looking for equivalent shaft

I was recently fitted at a Callaway demo day into the new Ascent PL 50 shaft. I'm hoping to find a shaft equivalent to that as it doesn't seem to be commercially available (haven't found it on eBay either). I would like to update the shafts in my backup bag which are currently 75g stiff Miyazaki...
  4. dees06

For Sale Maltby - palooza. Come look inside

A full set of Maltby clubs in very good shape. Some new in plastic heads and new shafts. Maltby KE4 4w - MPF pro series R flex shaft and has been hit a half dozen times. Expected wear, no sky marks. 43". $65 KE4 4 & 5 hybrids. See below for condition. No cosmetic issues. 4h - 39.5", 5h -...
  5. dees06

For Sale 2 Drivers: ST-Z and SZ Extreme

First up, a Mizuno ST-Z 10.5 in relatively good shape. A few dull spots on the gloss crown but not noticeable at address. Face and sole in good shape as well. About 20 rounds on this one. Riptide 50 5.5 shaft and stock head cover. Will ship with the tool as well. $125 + shipping. Second, a...
  6. dees06

2023 Golf season decisions - irons

Ok guys and gals. Need some input before I start spending 💰 this year. Looking to upgrade my iron game which has been on the inconsistent side of late. Currently playing Maltby KE4 max with Rapid Taper 95s shafts. I do like them but I don't think I'm in the right flex or weight anymore. So I...
  7. dees06

Push cart for Ping Pioneer

Title says it all. I just bought a Pioneer and now looking for a push cart that will work well with it. Tried a few in the LGS, but not super satisfied with the limited selection. The Bagboy Quad XL is a definite no. I did like the Nitro fit wise, but I'm not impressed with the build quality...
  8. dees06

Driver dilemma

I currently have a TM R9 driver 10.5, Grafalloy Aura Blue Stiff shaft, setup 1 degree closed, weights at 8-16-8. Swing speed measured at 102 with a quick tempo. Usual distance is between 230-250 depending on whether or not I hit the sweet spot. My miss is a push or push slice. I like this driver...
  9. dees06

Older GI iron opinions

Looking for some "new" GI irons, narrowed it down to 4 sets. I'm an 18 and struggle with consistency in my irons. Callaway X16 Ping G5 Nike Slingshot original not OSS R7 I have previously played both the Ping and the OSS version of the Slingshot, and I've hit the R7's indoors. Anything...
  10. dees06

Compare forgiveness of these irons

Can someone compare for me the forgiveness of the following irons: Maxfli Revolution Black Dot Vs. Ping Eye2 BeCu And then vs. Callaway RAZR Tour Ping I15 TM R9 MX200 Thanks
  11. dees06

Reshafting irons - shaft options

I am considering buying new irons but I am also considering reshafting and customizing my current irons. I have only ever gamed DG R300 and S300 shafts in my irons. I have hit irons with PX 6.0 shafts at the range and didn't really care for them. My back up set (Wilson Ci9's) have the FST 105...
  12. dees06

Iron lust

Hi guys, first post here. I have a question. Actually, I probably just need someone to tell me not to be a "ho", so here goes. I currently sit at an 18.5 handicap. My ballstriking is very erratic. Some days I can point and shoot, and other days I would just like to be shot. I game Maxfli Rev...
Back