Search results for query: *

1. Afizzle2100

Good Good Filming at Hammock Beach

Good Good is filming at Hammock Beach this week. Looks like they will have content being filmed at the Ocean course and the Conservatory Course. Saw on Snapchat they were taking on the putting course outside of the hotel. Really brought back a flood of memories for me. I’m sure many THP’ers will...
  2. Afizzle2100

JamesGolfs

One of the many golf comedy accounts popping up. This one did make me chuckle though lol. It’s not letting me embed 😢
  3. Afizzle2100

Taylormade Staffers Checking out Paradym at Augusta

This is pretty harmless if you ask me. Just some guys trying out other peoples clubs. Happens with us amateurs all the time. I will say though, it does make you wonder 😏😉
  4. Afizzle2100

Cam Young on Asian Tour

Can someone explain to me why Cam Young who is apparently committed to the pga tour is playing on the Asian tour currently? little confused by that whole thing. He was just on a few podcasts talking about his “decision”. Maybe since he was on the goaline with LIV he somehow committed to this...
  5. Afizzle2100

For Sale SWAG PUTTER COVERS- Mallet

Cleaning out some room in my swag collection to put it to more useful things. These prices are what I listed them for but would absolutely make a deal for a THP’er! Wolfman:$old Game Over Stitched Mallet: $old Purple Sparkle Mystery Box Cover (sealed): $120 Orange Polygon Skull(sealed): $120...
  6. Afizzle2100

HOT TAKE ALERT: ELF is the most overrated Christmas Movie

The Christmas movie thread got my juices flowing. I couldn’t leave @xThor on an island, and with him doing Scott Hanson duty someone has to stir this pot. Where to begin??? This movie is so overhyped. If I’m looking to give myself a 5 hour migraine, ELF is the first thing I’m turning to. The...
  7. Afizzle2100

Rare Top Golf Blunder

The odds of this happening have to be crazy. The guys friends in the background have me dying laughing.
  8. Afizzle2100

How do you “Christmas List”

The Cyber Monday/ Black Friday thread has sparked my train of thought. Bear with me. The Christmas list has always been a massive struggle for me. First of all, I’m the type of person that doesn’t like asking for anything from people. Secondly I never can recall anything I want. There are so...
  9. Afizzle2100

Bryson Eye Incident: Liv Golf Chicago

I’m sorry but this dude is so freaking pathetic. It’s not even like it whiplashed him, he just walked into it. The aggressive towel grab. The someone is gonna pay for this tone. Someone get this guy a paci before we get a meltdown.
  10. Afizzle2100

CONTEST Pickled Fizzle Budget Championship Contest: Pro Shop Bill or Booze Bill

With the Budget Championship coming up @BigDill and yours truly @Afizzle2100 wanted to bring the forum a Pickled Fizzle contest. We plan on competing in the “fun” division of this tournament so we thought a fun themed contest would do wonders. If you would like a chance to win this contest...
  11. Afizzle2100

Kiradech Apibarnrat KFT Final Interview

Kiradech is one of, if not my favorite professional golfer. I know that’s weird, but I love his game and his personality. he recently just did an interview after being in the top 3 of the KFT final at Victoria National. This interview is very eye opening and transparent into what the life of a...
  12. Afizzle2100

Pfau Golf Course- Indiana University Course

Last Thursday I played the Pfau golf course in the way down to a Bachelor Party. I had played the course while attending the university a few times, however it was completely redone in 2019-2020 and I hadn’t played it since. it was redone by Fuzzy zoeller and Steve smyers who has done other...
  13. Afizzle2100

What’s your 4th of July Golf Fit?

Just like the title says. What are you rocking tomorrow on course for Independence Day? do you have a set outfit annualy? Buy a new outfit each year? Only rock Ryder cup stuff? Play in a team event and match your group? I will be rocking a bucket hat and this below. I also have this USA shirt...
  14. Afizzle2100

Hypothetical Rule Change

So the Chromesoft X LS has been a great ball for me everywhere but around the greens. I don’t generate enough spin around there which has led to me not being able to stop a ball, having to make perfect contact in bunkers to get spin where with the standard chromesoft I always generate enough...
  15. Afizzle2100

Parenting Advice

Hello all, I have a 3 year old daughter who has been a Covid baby. She’s had the luxury of not going to daycare and being watched by mainly her mother and I. Because of that we are enrolling her in classes, sports, letting her go to child watch at the Y for a few hours for some interaction...
  16. Afizzle2100

Hypothetical: How would a Professional do at your local municipal?

The Rules Thread got me thinking about something. I’m sure this has been a thread before, but I couldn’t find it in my search. Let’s say your local muni is hosting a tournament. In fact for :poop: and giggles let’s say Greg Norman and livgolf are hosting their first tournament at the WORST...
  17. Afizzle2100

No Laying Up “The Nest” Shoutout

On todays episode of the No Laying Up podcast, Big Randy was tasked with going to Palm Springs to cover the Chevron LPGA Major Championship. The crew asks Randy to detail what he thought about Palm Springs in relation to expectations and if there were any interesting moments. Randy is anti...
  18. Afizzle2100

Will Smith and Chris Rock

During the Oscars tonight that Chris Rock hosted he made a joke about Jada Pinkett being bald, and Will Smith went on stage after the joke live and “smacked” the **** out of Chris Rock. Chris plays it off and was like “it’s just a joke”, will then said, “keep my wife’s name out of your f***ing...
  19. Afizzle2100

The Barstool Classic

I know this may be the wrong crowd as I know these guys aren’t too popular amongst this crowd. I personally don’t love their golf content, but the one thing I like that they do is their golf tournament, the barstool classic. 2 man best ball at 50% handicap. 25 stops. Top 5 teams qualify for the...
  20. Afizzle2100

You know what grinds my gears?

When “good” golfers hit a bad shot and immediately drop their club like somehow their grip of the club caused the shot. I see tour pros like JT do it all the time. I’ve seen videos of college golfers do it to. I don’t need the theatrical excuse, everyone is capable of hitting a bad shot. You...
Back