Search results for query: *

1. TransplantHacker

NFL HC Openings 2024-25

Well the season has ended and there already have been 5 HC's FIRED (McDaniel, Riveria, Smith, Reich, Stayley), BillyBoy in NE is probably next and if he gets FIRED (still has 1 year left on contract) or TRADED (will want a 1st Round Pick); then will Kraft be calling Tenn and offer them a 1st...
  2. TransplantHacker

For those who think SKYLINE CHILI is DaBomb and for those who really don't know WTF it is all about......

https://www.foodandwine.com/travel/united-states/skyline-chili-explained-by-a-cincinnatian?utm_campaign=foodandwine&utm_content=bestof_360days&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term=6564234aaea489000198eda7&fbclid=IwAR2uBaKrBmCYZlSvOVyXyVAd_XHeHRI0fU7-Bn3a-4Zk3oWm66OjqG4SnAo
  3. TransplantHacker

Is Travis Kelce the "New Gronk" in the Endorsement Shilling?

It is well known that Gronk never cashed a penny from his contracts from the Patriots. He lived, ok partied on the dimes of his endorsement contracts. Now, besides being the "MOST FAMOUS SWIFTY-for now", Trav is peddling COVID shots(Pfeizer), Coke, State Farm, Budweiser, Cambell's Soup...
  4. TransplantHacker

2 EAGLES (natural) during a Scramble Outing

Today I was playing in a K of C Outing with 2 of my bro-n-laws(one is the Grand Poobah of the Local K of C). Our 4th players was the priest of the Home Council Church; older gentleman around 69 yrs old and never played golf. My 2 b-n-laws are also 69 and the outing said if you were 62+ use the...
  5. TransplantHacker

2023 PICKEM ?????

I know that @GolferGal has a lot on her plate these days, and our FFL Draft is a couple days away...........but, I'm just asking if we're going to have this contest again. I've been doing it for the last 2 years and it's definitely been great, so hopefully we're doing it again.
  6. TransplantHacker

How I feel about my Game............

not really my card...............
  7. TransplantHacker

For Sale HZRDUS 6.0/60g RED DRIVER SHAFT with SRIXON TIP

This a "sorta" brand new HZRDUS RED SHAFT, pulled from a MKII Driver after 15 range balls. Just too STIFF for me. Looking to giving it a new home. Asking $110 shipped obo. Has GP Tour Velvet stock grip.
  8. TransplantHacker

For Sale FS/WTT HZRDUS RED DRIVER SHAFT(6.0/60g) with SRIXON TIP...........

I am looking to TRADE or SELL this NEW HZRDUS RED SHAFT. I swung it at range and just too STIFF for me. Pulled from a :srixon: MK 11 Driver. CP2 TOUR JUMBOGrip. Asking $100 shipped.
  9. TransplantHacker

Ebay Score today.......MKII Driver

So I've been looking at the Srixon ZX5 MKII Drivers and even went to a Srixon Demo Day and liked the club. Problem was that the price was way outta my comfort zone so I figured I'd wait until after the season and look for a USED one. Well, today was the day, scored a 10.5 MKII with Hzrdus Red...
  10. TransplantHacker

Lil Help Please....... 62yr Old high HCP Needs To Increase Swing Speed/Distance

Like the title says I'm in need of some distance help. I presently swing a :srixon: ZX5 10.5 with a Riptide 5R shaft. My swing speed is between 85-90. I tend to FADE the ball but distance off the tee is about 170-190yds. I play :srixon: Soft and :wilsonstaff: DUO. I have also taken lessons and...
  11. TransplantHacker

Pondering writing a Book about golf.........................

You may not know it, but I have been very busy over the past two years putting my thoughts and ideas together in a book about golf. I am very proud of the results. In order to market the publication, I am asking friends and family to be the first to own a copy. Here is the Table of Contents from...
  12. TransplantHacker

Call The Pro Shop or Just Continue Playing?

So today I played a round with a buddy of mine and we just got done making the turn and were just about to tee off on the 11th hole. As we make the turn, we see a single following a 4 some on the 5th hole. He goes to the tee and proceeds to start playing the hole(oh yeah even yells FORE[ and he...
  13. TransplantHacker

WTB CLeveland CBX Zipcore 54* Wedge

I am looking for a RH new/used Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54deg wedge. Will consider either STEEL/GRAPHITE. Looking to stay UNDER $125 SHIPPED ( new off Cleveland website is $149 shipped). Please let me know via pm or post on this thread. Thank you. Randy.
  14. TransplantHacker

Shortening a Driver shaft ......tip/un-tipped

Ok asking this question because I need to "shorten" my Driver shaft roughly 2". It is tipped and gripped. I also will be replacing the grip, so: Can I remove the grip and cut the 2" off the TOP of the Shaft (Hazrdus Smoke 5.5 60g)? OR Should I have the adapter removed, shaft cut at the...
  15. TransplantHacker

Sim Players: Do You Agree with Shot Distances?

Ok, first off, I don't own a Sim but do use a Facility for the Winter Months here in OH. The "facility" I use is a TRACMAN house. They also have the Titleist Tracman Balls for those to use however, I use my :srixon: Q-Star/Soft for my rounds. My question to you is, If the Tracman says: "You are...
  16. TransplantHacker

For Sale LUCKY SIZE 9.5 SALE..PUMA ADIDAS NIKE 3PR

I have 3 pair of SIZE 9.5 SHOES (2 PR SLIGHTLY USED BUT STILL IN GREAT CONDITION) The NIKE's are 9.5W & BOA Lacing (Worn 1x in simulator) also typical NIKE, looks WIDE but NOT. Wanting to SELL all 3 PAIR as a unit. Asking $125 shipped. 9.5 Reg- Adidas Tour 360 White Leather with Black Strips...
  17. TransplantHacker

10 year Anniversary...........

Today marks my 10 Year Lungaversary. I cannot thank my Donor, the Staff of the Cleveland Clinic, my Nurses on all the units I was a resident (lol). Thank you to ALL MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, that helped me get through these tough times. If you have or haven't thought about Organ Donation, please do. I...
  18. TransplantHacker

Heading to SD and need some +Vibes.....

Ok, some of you know that I'm a Transplant Recipient (aka the moniker) and that I have played in 2 Transplant Games of America since 2016 (2020 was COVID casualty). I took the SILVER for Singles and GOLD for Team when Cleveland hosted this event. 2018 in SLC, well not great. 9th in Singles and...
Back