Search results for query: *

1. TransplantHacker

Whose near or within reason of Cleveland Ohio.

Lots of nice courses in NEO. Metro Parks have 4 really nice ones (Sleepy Hollow, Seneca, Big Met, Manikiki), catering to both the East & West sides of CLE. Glen Eagles, Fox Den, Grantwood, Coppertop just a few. I don't know where you'll be staying at but also off of 90 East in Geneva, Geneva on...
  2. TransplantHacker

Ghost Adventures House Calls

Watched it and WOW, this had the guys do a complete 180 on what they were thinking. Are you doing the prayers like they suggested? Are you still hearing noises/voices? Also, what was it like talking with the gang?
  3. TransplantHacker

Best budget 10-12 cup coffee maker

Black and Decker 12 C off of Amazon $35
  4. TransplantHacker

Make a breakfast sandwich - pick 4

Hash Browns Scrambled Egg Sausage 'Merican Cheese
  5. TransplantHacker

Bagel Love - what's your order?

The Hitman for breakfast and The Capolla for Lunch
  6. TransplantHacker

Ghost Adventures House Calls

Love this show along with Zak and the Gang. I want to go to his museum in Vegas. I'll have it recorded.
  7. TransplantHacker

All About TEEm Tour Edge 2024

i copied OhioGolfers pics but mine are the same as his.
  8. TransplantHacker

CONTEST Win A Golf Bag

entered
  9. TransplantHacker

Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Wedges Review

I just received mine today too. Trying them out this weekend and next week in league play.
  10. TransplantHacker

All About TEEm Tour Edge 2024

mine showed today also. Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Wedges. 56/60 with M/N Grind. Can't wait to try these guys out this weekend and then putting at least the 56* in play next week in league play. I'm not confident yet on playing a 60*, I have to work on it.
  11. TransplantHacker

Volvik Condor and Condor X Golf Balls Review

yes, the XT Soft. I just got home and had another interesting adventure. I spun out of the way of a car by my mailbox and tripped over the curb. It was witnessed by another couple who live in my development, and they assisted me along with calling the Rescue squad. Needless to say other than...
  12. TransplantHacker

Volvik Condor and Condor X Golf Balls Review

Today I will play the Condor Soft ball. I sometimes play the Srixon Soft so this should give me a good feel for me today. My weather is perfect: tee off time 130pm will be around 76*, sunny, NACITS (not a cloud in the sky). No rain since Sunday, and it was little downfall. I'll post after my...
  13. TransplantHacker

CONTEST Touring Purple Ballyhack Bingo

going for FULL CARD BINGO....beeches..........LOL
  14. TransplantHacker

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

My Cup Dreams are just that..........hellava series Leafs.
  15. TransplantHacker

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

the final 30 sec's of that Preds game was GREAT
  16. TransplantHacker

CONTEST Touring Purple Ballyhack Bingo

B I N G O POST# SIGNED FLAG PIC 2 DESSERT ORDER/PIC BISCUTS AND GRAVY PIC REDACTED GEAR MENTIONED AIRPORT BEER PIC-***** POST# PRO SHOP SWAG PIC-**** OLD FASHIONED PIC FRONT GATE PIC-*** AIRPORT COCKTAIL PIC-*** BAG TAG PIC-**** POST# **FREE** BAG TAG...
  17. TransplantHacker

CONTEST Anime Gods Bag Boy Championship ZTF Giveaway

Very generous of you 2 and what a great idea for a contest. Just participate and chime in. Thx again guys.
Back