Search results for query: *

1. NEChas

Swing Path

I been working on my swing and swing path couple years. I like a slight in to out. I have noticed, using simulator, when I aim more right I'm more consistent with in to out than if I line up straight. I guess if it works that's ok but can't really figure out why. What do ya think?
  2. NEChas

$100 Rangefinders?

Can anyone recommend a hundred-dollar rangefinder? I don't usually need one. Most my courses have gps carts but sometimes not and it would be nice to have.
  3. NEChas

Putting with line on ball?

Do you guys use the line on ball when lining up putt on green? I just can't seem to get used to it. When I try to use it and stand over ball, I always think something isn't lined up, so I roll ball over not see line on ball. I wonder if I need to learn to use/trust it.
  4. NEChas

Green Colored Balls Staining Driver Face

I have a new Stealth Driver and the face is getting discolored from using green golf balls, Calaway Super Soft and Maxfli SoftFli but probably most green colored balls. It wont clean off driver, not sure if its the face or the ball. Driver is carbon face and probably leads to the problem as...
  5. NEChas

Grip Spray

Anyone have a good recommendation for grip spray to give the grips some tackiness if cleaning them doesn't bring them back to normal.
  6. NEChas

Zwingetic+

Zwingetic+ is a golf aid that teaches keeping left arm straight. Looks very interesting. Anyone try it? https://zwingitgolf.com/zwingnetic_plus_offer.aspx?fbclid=IwAR0rK9-Ab7KyZ0h4puegA8qkUaFro0uDrhuW8GwqzdJLqhcmmRZ75voBObY
  7. NEChas

PGZ Distance Program

Anyone buy or use the Performance Golf Zone "Power Loading Formula" by Brian Mogg? Wondering if it's worth a try. Decent golf instructor little to far for me to get to. I need to gain some yards badly.
  8. NEChas

Hello

Hey everyone! Just checking in. Retired recently and have time to work on the game. Looks like a good forum to get a few answers. Happy New Year!
Back