Search results for query: *

1. Pops

Can’t believe I liked the PXG

Buddy just bought a set of the 0311 P Gen 5 irons with Dart 75 F4 shafts. I’ve never given PXG much thought or consideration. After hitting his today that has now changed. The 0311 dart combo was really good. Launches high and distance was really good. 8 iron carries of 160 to 165. Still cant...
  2. Pops

For Sale Recoil 95 F3

Selling Recoil 95 F3 shafts. Shafts were pulled from new set of Titleist irons 4-GW. Set of 8 like new. 250 shipped conus
  3. Pops

For Sale Titleist T200 T350 mixed set

Selling a nearly new set of Titleist irons. Set made up of 4 and 5 iron in the T350 6-GW are T200. 5-GW are shafted with KBS TGI 80 shafts. The 4 iron has an MMT 80s. Played maybe 3 or 4 rounds and a couple range sessions. Will sell 5-GW if that’s what you’re interested in also. 1280 shipped conus.
  4. Pops

Random pairing today. Didn’t know how it was going to play out.

I booked a tee time today at course near my daughters. When I booked it online I knew I was going to get paired with another threesome. No big deal to me common when I travel. Had an 1120 so after I do some putting I go back in pro shop to see if the guy from the threesome that would share my...
  5. Pops

Bougie TP

Didn’t know this was a thing. Scalloped perforation. 🤣🤣🤣
  6. Pops

Made a stop at Dicks Warehouse sale facility today.

Happened to be going by so I decided to stop. Need some new golf shorts. Refuse to pay retail. They had a fair selection. Found 4 pair at 50% off.
  7. Pops

GCSAA auction are open.

GCSAA auction are now open. Lots of great courses all across the country. Check it out.
  8. Pops

Making best out of a bad situation.

Wife was scheduled to go babysit our 1 year grandson while his parents take then6 year old to Disneyland. I was supposed to go to South Dakota for work. Couple days prior to all this her car acts up. All under warranty so that’s not terrible. I decided to take advantage of the situation and skip...
  9. Pops

Bustajack event in Dallas

They had a signup for an event Monday via their instagram page. Figured I’m going to be in the area why not check it out. Walking 9 holes filming YouTube content. Guess I’ll see what it’s all about. Not sure what to expect but I love Cole’s swing.
  10. Pops

Couldn’t pass on a good deal.

Added a couple new Johnnie O and one FJ polo today. Club had buy 2 get 1 free sale. Shirts were already marked down nearly 25%. I think the duck hook Johnnie O is my fav
  11. Pops

Off to buy the wife a new pistol

Headed out today to buy the wife a new pistol. She wants to do more shooting at range and has difficulty racking my pistols and even her current Ruger 380. Today she is going to be getting a new M&P EZ in 9mm. Easy to rack and easy to load. If momma gets a new one then so should I right. Have...
  12. Pops

FJ Athletic fit vs normal

Found a deal on some nice FJ athletic cut shirts. Curious how the fit between them and regular cut shirt is. To me FJ runs a little on the large side. I wear XL in regular FJ with adequate room. Wondering in athletic cut if a person needs to go up one size.
  13. Pops

Long Term Care Insurance.

Not everyone her is old enough to be thinking about it. Got those that are what are your thoughts. Is it something your have or something you are considering.
  14. Pops

Experience cost does it matter.

All THP experiences are out of this world fantastic. Most come with a cost both fee and travel. To me that cost does not deter me from entering. I see them as a great value as I would expect most people do. With cost of living being as high as it is does cost come into your thought process...
  15. Pops

Lessons and improvement are you willing to put in the time.

Title says it all. If you had a chance at lessons do you have the time or willing to find the time required to make changes to swing. Lessons are great but if one can’t or isn’t willing to spend the required to practice what are you accomplishing.
  16. Pops

How do these boys keep their pants up.

Ok today I took wife to OKC. She had 3 appointments throughout the day. Between appointments she needed to stop at mall for just a minute. While I’m setting in truck I can see the local bus stop. 4 or 5 people waiting on bus. One guys pants are completely below his azz cheeks. I can’t keep my...
  17. Pops

How much wind is to much.

Today’s forecasted wind. What are you willing to play in and where do you draw the line? This is based on everyday play not a special event or tournament when you don’t have a choice.
  18. Pops

Lafayette Louisiana area anyone.

Anyone in or near the Lafayette area. Will be making our annual trip to the area in early April. Always looking to meet up with THPers for a round of golf.
  19. Pops

Porzak golf

Recently watched a few of his videos. Anyone else watch him. What are you thoughts. It makes some since to me. How about you.
  20. Pops

The Q at Myrtle Beach.

Anyone know who came out on top at todays qualifier.
Back