Search results for query: *

1. Pops

The Official Banter Away Thread

Where I am working in NW Oklahoma it barely rained. At house in Stillwater it stormed and rained nearly 2 inches. Town of Barnsdall did however get hit by a tornado. Report I saw this morning reported 1 fatality there. Storms were not nearly as bad as they were forecast to be. We are thankful...
  2. Pops

Not often do we get conditions that causes this type storms. Neighbors already called to see if we had room for them in storm shelter. People are taking it serious. Me on the other hand I might take my company truck and go storm chasing. I mean it’s a rental why not.
  3. Pops

It could get a little on the wild side today. Thanks for thinking about us.
  4. Pops

Can’t believe I liked the PXG

Buddy just bought a set of the 0311 P Gen 5 irons with Dart 75 F4 shafts. I’ve never given PXG much thought or consideration. After hitting his today that has now changed. The 0311 dart combo was really good. Launches high and distance was really good. 8 iron carries of 160 to 165. Still cant...
  5. Pops

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Used RX Mindset ball for a couple sim rounds today. Having dabbled with it when it first released I find it very beneficial. In the sim I can get lazy and not stay 100% focused. In sim rounds today I had the mindset graphics on ball to remind me. I find that even when holding ball preparing for...
  6. Pops

One must go

Bye bye cookie cereal.
  7. Pops

For Sale Recoil 95 F3

Lock it up. They gone.
  8. Pops

For Sale Recoil 95 F3

Graphite
  9. Pops

For Sale Recoil 95 F3

They are stock recoil 95s maybe a silvery gold.
  10. Pops

For Sale Recoil 95 F3

Still available.
  11. Pops

For Sale Recoil 95 F3

355 tip standard length MCC plus 4 standard grips.
  12. Pops

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

Sweet. These will blow some minds. Not a club most go to store to look at. These are worth the look. Without a doubt.
  13. Pops

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

When do you expect these to be hitting bags for testers. I truly think these are going to be a big surprise.
  14. Pops

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Love this approach. Put in the work to earn the prize.
  15. Pops

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

Could see a wide range of thoughts with that list. This should be fun.
  16. Pops

Official Rant of the Day

I have so much to do in May that I’m not sure when or if I can get back to GolfTec for another lesson. WTF have I done.
  17. Pops

Bob Does Sports Have A Day Drink

Poured over shaved ice for a really nice slush. What’s not to like here.
  18. Pops

Are Sunglasses Optional?

Absolutely not. My regular glasses are transitions I do very little without thrm.
  19. Pops

Your Favorite Pen?

Whatever it takes to keep my cool when people don’t do what they are paid to do. It’s more polite than throwing tools.
  20. Pops

Your Favorite Pen?

Been my fav for a long time.
Back