Search results for query: *

1. Tevenor

For Sale Scotty Cameron Futura 6M DB putter w/ original cover

Time to thin out the heard and Scotty has to go. Selling a Scotty Cameron Futura 6M DB putter w/ orginal cover: $200 or BO plus shipping. https://www.scottycameron.com/archives/putters/2017/dual-balance/futura-6m-dual-balance/ This is a great putter and one of my favorite for swing feel but...
  2. Tevenor

Well that's not good - a thread about club destruction

Got any good examples of good club destruction examples? This one is a good one. I mean.....how?
  3. Tevenor

For Sale SWAG Almighty 3.0 Mallet Covers

Selling 2 of the mallets I just got. Just not a presidents guy and would rather get them in someone else's hands who would appreciate them. Plus I already have to many and the wife is going to kill me. :D Jackson 3.0 - $old Grant 3.0 -$225 or BO Shipping included CONUS for Albatross...
  4. Tevenor

Hit the jackpot with this one!

Yeah click baiting but what I can say? I think I found my driver. Should I do it? should I see how good it is?
  5. Tevenor

Would you ever use this to putt?

Seriously. Wheels? What say you THP?
  6. Tevenor

Do you swing weight your putter?

I recently put a new grip on my Las Vegas, the Traxion Pistol GT 2.0 which has the ability to take a counter balance weight the end. The full build is the Toulon Las Vegas head, the All In UST Mamiya putter shaft ( which is amazing ), and the new grip. While I was at it, I also bought 2 weight...
  7. Tevenor

If a tomato is a fruit....

...does that make ketchup a smoothie?
  8. Tevenor

Posts to Reaction Ratio - What's yours?

While I was looking up some of my post metrics, I just happened to look at my posting stats and noticed something a bit curious. Can anyone catch it? I'll post it down below. Yeah, in quite a coincidence, my reaction score is exactly double my post count. What are the chances of...
  9. Tevenor

Free Golf balls and Epic Speed 4 wood w/ LINQ M40X blue shaft

Now that I have your attention and since you might be avoiding the Secret Santa thread, any chance you haven't signed up for the 2022 THP Secret Santa gift exchange? You came here looking for free goodies, yet thats exactly what you get when you sign up. So go do it now! I'll make it easy for...
  10. Tevenor

Reducing Dynamic Loft at impact - Irons

Want to pose the question to the forum about how you go about managing your dynamic loft at impact of your irons? Do you know how dynamic loft impacts performance and how it gets impacted by your swing? Drills, equipment setups, etc. to target a specific window. If you are interested in...
  11. Tevenor

A round at Oak Hill - US Open Preview

I live in Rochester, NY and one of the few advantages that has is that I live very close to some absolutely amazing golf courses with a rich and varied history of courses that over the years have hosted a variety of PGA Tour, LPGA Tour, Senior PGA Tour, and Amateur tournaments. I also am lucky...
  12. Tevenor

For Sale Aerotech Steelfiber XS i110cw (10 shafts)

Selling spare set of shafts. Just a little to stiff for me given the current state of my swing. Aerotech Steelfiber XS i110cw, standard length, extra stiff. Comes with GP MCC +4 midsized grips. Played about 9 months. Pulled from 2021 Apex Pro's 10 shafts out of 60 degree wedge through 4...
  13. Tevenor

For Sale Swing Caddie SC200+

Used this for about a year for swing speed work and range work. Probably only used it a dozen times total. In flawless condition. Comes with the remote but not original packaging. $250 shipped.
  14. Tevenor

I love screwing with scammers

Whether by phone, email or chat, I tend to like to screw scammers. Its an enjoyable time for me and brings a smile to my face. Below is a back and forth messaging between myself and someone who spoofed my aunt's account. I try to keep it light hearted but eventually he cut off communication...
  15. Tevenor

Interesting local course - what would you score?

How well would you score on this course? Relatively short at 5038 yards from the white and only a par 66. It has 2 par 5s, 8 par 3s, and 8 par 4s and is a 9 hole course setup. You go around twice for 18 which gives you 2 chances at the same hole. Tight fairways, lots of water and...
  16. Tevenor

Favorite Unnecessary Invention?

You all know what an unnecessary invention is. Its the thing that in reality just isn't needed but for some reason, it exists. What's yours? Come across any crazy ones? Share em! Something like this:
  17. Tevenor

You never know when you will run into a THP member

So I am playing in a NYSGA ( New York state amateur ) tournament. 3 random guys make up my 4 some. We get going to the first tee and I notice my cart mate wearing a THP limited edition hat. Surprise surprise it's none other than @Dan44. Random days make for random playing partners. 😁
  18. Tevenor

For Sale Extra Shafts for Sale - Smoke RDX & Linq

Selling off some of the shafts I have no use for now that I've narrowed down my gamers for the year. All prices don't include shipping. Will split the shipping costs with Albatross Club members. Driver shaft: Hzrdous Smoke Black RDX, 45" length, 6.5, 60g, MCC +4 Midsized grip, Callaway...
  19. Tevenor

New 2022 Callaway Bags Discussion

Now that Callaway has released some of their new 2022 bags, lets talk about them, including thoughts from our 2021 Grandaddy Crew @MattyD-MPLS @Nappy @Muchmore18 @xThor @Golfers Anonymous @dacatalyst41 @Afizzle2100 @Vader @93civiccpe @cm24 @RealPretendPsychic @blazinden
  20. Tevenor

Odd milestone but still a milestone

Somewhere along the way yesterday, I broke the 15000 reactions to my post threshold. Not sure if that's a big deal or not but it was something I thought "Huh, wow that seems like a lot" so I figured I would share. Averages out to be ~580 reactions across ~317 posts a month since I joined...
Back