Search results for query: *

1. D

Graphite design

I see alot of people playing the DI in 3 woods but I just bought the 13.5 stealth plus 3 wood and it's fairly low spin and correct me if I'm wrong, but that shaft is mid launch/low spin. I'm wondering if you guys have suggestions on what I should try if I don't mind a little more spin with a...
  2. D

Used driver shaft

I want to buy a good after market shaft but I don't want to pay 200 on ebay for the ventus just because it's the hot item right now. I've been playing golf all my life but I've always bought my clubs on Ebay and I've never bought an upgraded driver shaft so could you suggest one that's a few...
  3. D

Hard to tell if it's bent

I've got an old 60 that I've thrown around a few times and it looks like it might be a little bent. Maybe a stupid question but does anyone have a way other than a loft and lie machine to check. Just putting it up against a straight surface doesn't really work with a grip and head on and I'm...
  4. D

Fixing an old golf cart

I’ve got an old cart that’s been in my shed for about 15 years untouched. I know I need new tires and batteries but I’m wondering what else I will definitely need to replace to get it running again. Any chance the springs will still be good?
  5. D

Driver shaft help

I recently bought a 2017 M1 head online thinking it would fit my old Taylormade driver shaft but it doesn't so now I'm trying to find one. I know absolutely nothing about shafts so I'm looking for some help since there seems to be a million options. I'll tell you what I do know about my swing...
Back