Search results for query: *

1. D

Graphite design

Thanks. Looks like IZ and VR are contenders.
  2. D

Graphite design

I see alot of people playing the DI in 3 woods but I just bought the 13.5 stealth plus 3 wood and it's fairly low spin and correct me if I'm wrong, but that shaft is mid launch/low spin. I'm wondering if you guys have suggestions on what I should try if I don't mind a little more spin with a...
  3. D

Used driver shaft

sweet
  4. D

Used driver shaft

will do! thank you
  5. D

Used driver shaft

Thanks. Yeah I think I'm going to go with a Hzrdus black 6.5 or tx. New one on ebay for 95 and it has the Hexcel logo so I think that's their "premium" version.
  6. D

Used driver shaft

Thanks so much for the info. There are so many different shafts out there and I haven't the slightest.
  7. D

Used driver shaft

So the ck is the stock version of the Tensei and the AV is the after market? I know with the ventus it says velocore at the bottom on the premium version.
  8. D

Used driver shaft

Thank you
  9. D

Used driver shaft

Thanks man. I'm interested....just looked it up and it's 70grams. Would it happen to have a Titleist adaptor installed?
  10. D

Used driver shaft

I can get a little steep sometimes so spin can be a problem but i'm trying to hit up more consistently. other than that I don't know of any other info that would be helpful. I think around 70grams is my sweet spot.
  11. D

Used driver shaft

I swing hard and I play to scratch...prob 120-125 swing speed if I had to guess. When I first started playing golf again 5 years ago I had a cheap Tensi 85 gram shaft and it was too heavy. I won a sim2 driver in a long drive contest and traded it for this TSI i have now but it had a 60 gram...
  12. D

Used driver shaft

Hzrdus smoke RDX that was in this Tsi3. XS. it's 60 grams and I want something around 70g
  13. D

Used driver shaft

I want to buy a good after market shaft but I don't want to pay 200 on ebay for the ventus just because it's the hot item right now. I've been playing golf all my life but I've always bought my clubs on Ebay and I've never bought an upgraded driver shaft so could you suggest one that's a few...
  14. D

What are you building? (Club style)

First timer. Just reshafted my MP 20's with DG x100's, bb&f ferrules (mizuno colors), mmc grips with 3 extra wraps. Used brampton long cure epoxy and the heads are still on, so far so good.
  15. D

Hard to tell if it's bent

I've got an old 60 that I've thrown around a few times and it looks like it might be a little bent. Maybe a stupid question but does anyone have a way other than a loft and lie machine to check. Just putting it up against a straight surface doesn't really work with a grip and head on and I'm...
  16. D

Are you a solo,or must be a in group golfer?

I'm 43 and the older I get the more I hate playing alone. My body needs a little competitive juice to swing the way I want to swing and it's hard to get there if I'm out by myself. I'll play golf with pretty much anyone hanging around the pro shop though so usually not an issue.
  17. D

Tour Event 2024 WM Phoenix Open

I'm sorry but I would flip off the crowd on 16 and pay my fine but never apologize.
  18. D

Fixing an old golf cart

Awesome guys. Thanks so much...that will definitely get me going in the right direction.
  19. D

Fixing an old golf cart

I’ve got an old cart that’s been in my shed for about 15 years untouched. I know I need new tires and batteries but I’m wondering what else I will definitely need to replace to get it running again. Any chance the springs will still be good?
  20. D

Driver shaft help

Well I can't understand why he told me to go order an adapter online. I had the head in hand so that just makes no sense to me... It was a guy that I recognized from years ago so surely he knew better. I just lost faith in those guys, that's frustrating. Their equipment was out of date as...
Back