Search results for query: *

1. OldandStiff

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

There's a bunch of good ones. These continue to impress though.
  2. OldandStiff

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Hahaha "I don't think so bud" Come on @shanewu !!
  3. OldandStiff

Adjustable Weights in Irons

Oh yeah. I make it real subtle so @Templet0n doesn't get his satisfaction. 😆
  4. OldandStiff

You're always trying to kill me... 😜
  5. OldandStiff

I'm middle too, but with these shafts I might go to something like heavy on the ends. Would be interesting to see how it would come out best with those.
  6. OldandStiff

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Caught up on the experience a bit at work, bent a set, played a few holes, put together my new irons and wedges.
  7. OldandStiff

Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

I meant in feel. The Tours have a little 'crisper' feedback to me. There's solid trail relief on the 243s too so it's usually no big thing to take them a little weak if 32* worries you.
  8. OldandStiff

Seems like a few things. Getting past any initial advertising/hype from others that might have grabbed them. Honeymoon period over on course with their previous. Continued success of people that have them. I had one guy tell me "I saw this shaft thing. Shaft company did. And they used the...
  9. OldandStiff

Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

Oh that's a fun one. 243 always feels like it has a little more thump to it. It's so sneaky good.
  10. OldandStiff

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

A few home with CTX and it's exactly what I want with wedges. Might do a little front 9 back 9 with it and the B X tomorrow.
  11. OldandStiff

Kind of a sudden resurgence around me with this line. Bunch of people that went other directions finding their way to these now and that's pretty sick. Fun to chat them up and hear the different reasons.
  12. OldandStiff

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

This is why you post them! Saying that partly to lock them into my brain. I can never find them when I need them either. Did have a good session with CTX though and inside it's a killer ball for me.
  13. OldandStiff

WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

It's a good watch.
  14. OldandStiff

Where did you get them checked to see that those ones are at D0? If you want to try to raise that I'd suggest just getting back on that scale with a roll of tape.
  15. OldandStiff

Theirs is the same in all of them now too, which is nice I think.
  16. OldandStiff

I absolutely fell in love with it on the Apex TCBs. That badge weight was great. And then they did it again with the current Pro, CB, MB lineup.
Back