Search results for query: *

1. Joshnoble01

Ulnar Decompression Surgery

been having some pain in my left hand and finally went and got it checked on a couple weeks ago. Just got the nerve test back and I have a pinched nerve in my left elbow and need Ulnar Depression surgery. Doctor said it’s super easy and I can resume normal activities like golf and the gym within...
  2. Joshnoble01

Playoff Pick'em

I set up a playoff pick'em against the spread with confidence points. Was thinking of a sleeve of balls from everyone to the winner. Who is in? https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup Group ID: 63914 Password: THP @Joshnoble01 @bigbov @OhioGolfer @Deebo76...
  3. Joshnoble01

Best Movie Santa

We are starting to watch Santa movies. Currently have Christmas Chronicles on. Kurt Russell is my favorite Santa. He’s so good as it. Who ya got?
  4. Joshnoble01

Review Joshnoble01 WITB

Finally doing an updated 2021 bag. This has been settled now for 3 months. Don’t envision changing anything before year end, although who am I kidding something will change. Driver - TS2 3w - SIM Max 2 Heavenwood - Epic Flash 4h/5h - Sim Max 2 6i-AW - P790 54 degree - CBX2 60 degree -...
  5. Joshnoble01

CONTEST 2021 New Years Giveaway - B21 4H Stock Shaft Regular Flex

Hi All, I was fortunate enough to get a B21 4h for testing when we they sent out for testing a few months ago. It is a great club but it just doesn't quite fit my swing. I would hate to have it not be used by a THPer. My only ask is that the winner continues to review it. Anyone that is a...
  6. Joshnoble01

Person Launch Monitor SC200 vs. Other

Hi All, My wife asked what i wanted for Christmas. I am thinking a small personal launch monitor is where I've landed. I don't need it to be exact. I think both the SC200 and 300 have the features I would want for basics. I wouldn't mind some games or additional features beyond that. My...
  7. Joshnoble01

Lie Angle

I currently play my clubs 1* upright. This always made sense to me just because I am 6'2+. It always worked but after all the work I have done on my swing it is definitely a draw bias on my irons. I just did a quick fitting and the guy thought I should be a degree flat. I did an arm to floor...
  8. Joshnoble01

WTS - Shafts/Various clubs and Stitch Stuff

Clearing out my closet to pay for my recent transactions. And probably buy more stuff. Shipping included for Albatross members CONUS. Stitch Alignment stock Cover - $25 Stitch Valuables Bag - $40 R9 11.5 w/ aldila reax 60 (46" is what I am measuring but not a 100% sure how to measure a...
  9. Joshnoble01

WTT/WTS - 4 - PW. UST Recoil 760 ES SmacWrap F3 R Flex .355 Taper Tip - Please Close

I bought a set of Recoil 760 SmacWraps. The guy I bought them from said he had 20 rounds in them. I put a 1 inch extension and hit the 9 iron about 40-50 balls and it was way to light for me. The rest of them never even got a grip on them from me. Looking to trade for a set of Recoil Proto...
  10. Joshnoble01

Upcoming Vacation

I am taking a week off before my daughter starts kindergarten. I've only taken 2 weeks off in the last 3 years and I need a break. Looking for something with some golf, hiking, maybe river rafting. Wouldn't mind a nice downtown with a couple good restaurants. Mostly I just want to shut down...
  11. Joshnoble01

New (to me) MP33

I bought a set of MP33 for fun. What a beautiful set of irons. I can't hit the 4 or the 5 but when I strike anything else it is butter. They will be a once every couple rounds for me. The chrome is fading on a few of them. I am thinking of either blacking them out and getting them black...
  12. Joshnoble01

Playing Alone

Are you guys/gals comfortable playing alone? I never have been able to. But I need to start or I’m not going to get any better. My regular golfing buddy has a completely opposite schedule as me and we can only play once a month. I can talk my brother or dad into a round a month. Everyone else I...
  13. Joshnoble01

WTB: Set of Womens Clubs

Looking to buy a set of women's clubs. My wife is enjoying playing and I want to get her a set of her own clubs. Nothing fancy. Just beginners set. Would love a bag with it if you have one.
  14. Joshnoble01

WTB Black Shaft 4-p +!.

Looking to buy a set of black shafts regular flex. I play +1. Open to steel or graphite although I am leaning towards graphite to just try. I got a set of MP33 heads for really cheap off a buddy in clean condition and I want to build something fun I can't hit. So far this is the only thing...
  15. Joshnoble01

How many of you have taken a chrome iron and stripped it raw

Is this something you’ve done? Worth it? My next clubs will most likely be raw but there are a bunch of older clubs I want in raw when I clean them up. Specifically I’m looking at a couple Mizuno’s with MP-33 in the lead but a few others and will take suggestions. Also the j40s. My other...
  16. Joshnoble01

Why is the standard length in Graphite different than Steel?

Why is the standard length in Graphite different than Steel? I am looking to switch potentially in my next set of irons. I probably will. But it looks like the standard length is a little longer which are closer to my +1. Do I need to still do +1 in graphite shafts? I will get fit so I will...
  17. Joshnoble01

How do you choose a bag?

How do you choose a bag. Do you have to play a club if that brand? What are your criteria? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Joshnoble01

WTB - CBX2 Wedge Set 50/54/58 or Fullface

Interested in switching my wedges to CBX2. Ideally CBX2 50/54 and Fullface 58. Open to all 3 as CBX2. Please send me offers if you have this available. I have TM Mill Grind 50/58 as potential trading or an older Scotty to trade that are beat up and need some tlc.
  19. Joshnoble01

Must Read Golf Books

I am sure as with a lot of you reading has taken an uptick recently with Convid-19. What are the must read golf books? I have recently re-read The Match and Ben Hogans 5 Lessons. What else should I be reading golf related whether it is fiction, non-fiction (auto)-biography, or training/lessons?
  20. Joshnoble01

Ping Eye 2 Shaft Lengthening

Hi All, I play my normal set of clubs +1. I got a set of ping eye 2 yellow dots that are regular length. I need to regrip them but am I going to be able to add an inch to the shaft or should I just play them the same length as they are. I like the way they hit but I notice the inch length...
Back