Search results for query: *

1. kevinh

Contest - Swing Caddie SC100 By Voice Caddie

Another great contest. I believe this would definately help my range sessions. Especially with a new adjustable driver. Thanks and good luck all.
  2. kevinh

FS - Shotmate GPS - by Matrix

Brand New in a sealed box Voice GPS 22,000 preloaded courses No annual fee driving distance measuring Auto Course recognition Automatic Hole Recognition 9 hour rechargable battery EASY to use. SOLD Will ship from Canada via Canada Post / USPS (approx 6 days). US buyers will be responsible...
  3. kevinh

SLDR shaft question, How high launch / low spin can you be ?

I have #lofted up to a 12* SLDR, there is a lot of snow up north so outdoor practice will not come for sometime. Has anyone tried a high launch / low spin shaft with a high launch / low spin head ? I have a Matrix white tie ready to try out, but how high launch and low spin should one be...
  4. kevinh

Aftermarket weights for Scotty Cameron

Has anyone used aftermarket weights successfully. I'm looking to add some weight to my '12 GoLo, I'm sure there are aftermarket ones that work great and also sure that there are some poorly made ones that could damage the threads etc. Any suggestions ? Obvious response, buy OEM but I want...
  5. kevinh

Looks like Big Carl likes the Rocketballz

PIC is from PGA Tour Facebook website. Nike must be happy.
  6. kevinh

Comparison of RBZ tour 3 and reg 3 wood ?

I apologize if this has been done, but I can't seem to find it. I know the difference is the slight open set up of the tour and smaller clubhead but it is the performance aspect I'm interested in. I also realize their is 1/2 a degree of loft difference in the #3 and another 1.5* in the spoon...
  7. kevinh

Course Suggestions - Davenport, Fl

Any suggestions for quality and speed of play.
  8. kevinh

Driver shaft requirements ? Regular or Stiff ?

I took some golf lessons this year and am so glad I did. My reason to go was to try to get my driver in play off the tee because I could manage from there. Like most instructors (I assume) he had me work on mid irons for longer than I wanted. Long story short I'm a much more consistent...
  9. kevinh

PGA NEWS - short putter wins

For the 1st time in a month a regular putter wins ! In fact on all 3 tours the winner used a short (regular) putter. Will the golf channel cover this shocking victory on Monday?
  10. kevinh

Paint fill suggestions - white driver

I have a TM Superfast 2.0 (white driver), I let my father in law hit it and he went under the ball. The mark isn't down to the metal but is definately noticable at address. Anyone have any suggestions or experience with repairing this problem. Thanks in advance
  11. kevinh

I'd always poached info on reviews from the site but thought I should join up and over feedback as well as take it. Always great info from other members on new club purchases etc. Thanks
Back