Search results for query: *

1. J

The Golf Galaxy commercial...

Guilty! [emoji16] Where is the most unusual place you’ve practiced a golf “move” and what was it? Trying new clothes in a department store changing room where there’s a mirror. Checking out my takeaway. Mirrors are my weakness! [emoji849] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

Golf Channel Shutdown?

Heard on PGA radio this morning Golf channel will be shut down. Anyone heartbroken? I’ll miss having it as my fallback when nothing else is on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

What are you thankful for?

As another year is coming to a close, it’s natural to reminisce the past and ponder the future. Among our struggles throughout the year, I know there are some positives too. It’s been a busy year and there are many things I’m thankful for... truly blessed with a great family and friends...
  4. J

Who thinks they’re better than they really are? You or your playing partner?

It’s easy to get caught up in hitting the infrequent magnificent shot and then believing it can and should be replicated til the end of time... who thinks they are as good as their best shot? Who needs a reality check? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back