Search results for query: *

1. USAF Retired

Bald head heat rash 😑

Anyone else get a rash from the heat? I'm bald and always a hat, but man...after yesterday's round in 85° I've got a horrible heat rash on on head Any suggestions?? No hat and sunblock?
  2. USAF Retired

Is this a golf shirt?

3. USAF Retired

For Sale Mizuno 921 JPX and Hot Metal Pro 4-GW

Mizuno JPX 921 forged 7-g Mizuno 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-6 Shaft project x lz 6.5 Grip - MMC plus 4 standard Lofts standard Lie 2* flat Price drop - $775 - Venmo please
  4. USAF Retired

Tour Event 2024 Hilton Tournament of Champions LPGA

Looking forward to this. Looks like a strong field. I hope Nelly, Lydia and Brooke can bounce back with good seasons
  5. USAF Retired

Casual water round…can I post score?

Yesterday was cart path only and crazy wet. Casual water everywhere, and I benefitted by moving my ball many times to have a shot not in standing water Should I post that round for handicap?
  6. USAF Retired

20k - Thanks THP!!

In just under 5 years, I hit 20k and want to thank all you for letting me hang around and share this wonderful site with you!! Sure have met some great guys and look forward to meeting more of you! Can’t wait to follow the awesome year @JB and @GolferGal have in the plans for 2024! Thank...
  7. USAF Retired

Pancake griddle recommendations

I need a pancake griddle. Would like a cast iron something, I think. Weber doesn’t make an insert for my gas grill. Dont really want a Blackstone Wouldn’t mind another electric frypan thing…last one was so non stick, nothing would stay on it Any suggestions welcome 🥞
  8. USAF Retired

Bobby Knight passed

He was one tough SOB RIP Coach
  9. USAF Retired

Washer/Dryer Recommendations?

We need to get a washer and dryer for our Houston house anyone got a washer/dryer combo they love? we're not stuck on top or front load, just want ones that wash well and last Thanks!
  10. USAF Retired

WTB THP Fairway Headcover

Anyone have a THP fairway headcover they'd want to sell? thanks!
  11. USAF Retired

GC3 deal. Whatcha think?

I've got to buy this in a few hours to get the price...is it a good deal? https://shop.foresightsports.com/collections/christmas-in-july/products/gc3-players-plus-bundle-x-2
  12. USAF Retired

For Sale Tri-Hot 7 CH

Putter details in a picture below. Thanks ******SOLD*******
  13. USAF Retired

Will JT make the Ryder Cup?

He's in 11th place right now. I Not sure he's going to make it this year What do you all think?
  14. USAF Retired

Moscow in the Hill St Paul Whactha ordering?

Whatcha ordering? I got the Groosha drink so far. Excellent but Abbey got the Marusya Mule, which is better. That's next
  15. USAF Retired

Real THP Instagram account?

Is this a fake?
  16. USAF Retired

Puma Shirts - 2 Large

Large not XL Moving sale. Take them both for $20 shipped to you! Great feeling shirts!!!
  17. USAF Retired

CONTEST Team Tudor's Goat Cup Giveaway

If you picked Team Tudor to win the Goat Cup, @Trmpt98, @scratchgolfjourney and I will randomly pick one of our supporters and send out an Arbor Links pro shop prize because we appreciate your support! Please add a comment here that you picked us to take the Goat Cup. We might also pick a Team...
  18. USAF Retired

My Dad's Bridge

My dad passed away in 2018. He was a long time county board member and the chairman of the highway department for many years. The County dedicated a bridge to him today ♥ Julie, me, my niece, mom and brother
  19. USAF Retired

Rudy's BBQ whatcha getting?

I went for the brisket sandwich
  20. USAF Retired

Memorable Shots each Masters hole

What shot do you remember on specific back 9 holes at the Masters? 10 -Bubba's hooked wedge 11 - Larry Mize's chip in 12 - Freddy's ball that stayed dry 13 - Phil's shot from the pine straw 16 - Tiger's chip
Back