Search results for query: *

1. benrd5420

For Sale Evnroll ER11x putter and Corey Paul wedges

Couple items up for sale today. Both of which I will probably miss. First up: Evnroll ER11x putter. 34”. Choice between Short Slant or Long Plumber hosels, or take it all and tinker away! Very clean, only played 2 rounds outside, and rolled at home. $250 w/ 1 shaft, $300 for putter and both...
  2. benrd5420

For Sale Callaway Rogue ST / Apex UW

I have a few awesome Callaway pieces up for today. Probably some of the hardest stuff I have had to part with. But can’t justify having extras of anything this late in the season. Rogue ST 10.5* , w/Tensei 1k 60s- $500/ obo shipped and PayPal’d great head/shaft combo. Probably as long as...
  3. benrd5420

Srixon ZX7 heads, 4-P

Sold- Mods please lock it up! Very clean. Some minimal bag chatter and normal wear from a handful of rounds. As soft as advertised, and so fun to play with. Sold shipped/PayPal’d Or Best Offer.
  4. benrd5420

For Sale Callaway Clubs and More - Moving Sale

Moving from the golf friendly Southwest to the less golf friendly Midwest, and I cannot justify having all these extra projects when I am going to be playing less. My loss is your gain. Priced to move, but willing to entertain all reasonable offers. 1. Callaway Epic Max LS 9* Head Only In good...
  5. benrd5420

FS: Callaway Apex MB / X Forged CB combo, Mavrik Driver, Cobra Wedges

I am sure I am going to miss these, as I have lowered my HCP nearly 6 full points after switching into them this year. But I am moving from Arizona to Ohio, and with the lack of being able to play all year probably means I won’t be able to maintain what it needs to strike them well. My loss is...
  6. benrd5420

For Sale Cobra MIM Tour 4-G heads only

Great shape, unbelievable heads. Was planning to use for a back-up/Guest set, but cannot justify it with a baby on the way. Such a great iron, I am sure I will regret this sale! $625 shipped and PayPal’d. Ask any questions you may have.
  7. benrd5420

For Sale Callaway Apex MB 18 / X Forged / UT combo

Up for sale today is quite honestly the ultimate forged players combo. I am sad to see these go, as I hoped to improve enough in order to put them into play, but not likely to happen soon. Here is how the set breaks down: Callaway Apex MB 18 7-PW. Super clean, very little signs of play or bag...
  8. benrd5420

For Sale Titleist Irons and More

MODS please feel free to close this one up!
Back