Search results for query: *

1. AverageJoe

Best apple watch golf app

I have an apple watch and a garmin s62 and am looking to move away from the s62. What is the best bang for buck app for the apple watch to keep score track handicap and round data? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. AverageJoe

For Sale Titleist TSR2 Driver For Sale

Very good condition, only used a few rounds. Decided its not for me, going back to a Ping. 60g 5.5 hzrdus smoke red shaft with standard align grip. Head cover included. $350.
  3. AverageJoe

For Sale Taylormade P790 6-aw heads only

Standard loft and lie, very good condition. $200 shipped.
  4. AverageJoe

WTB 5 Hybrid

Looking to put a 5 hybrid in the bag. Preferably looking for head only to build myself but will entertain full club if cheap enough.
  5. AverageJoe

First time ferrule turner here. Help

I bought a felt belt for my 1x30 sander and the club holding stand from golfworks and attempted to turn the ferrules on a set of clubs I have. I have a HF belt/disc sander and the belt is setup on the left side so I found it kind of awkward to rotate the club with my left hand and not sure I was...
  6. AverageJoe

For Sale Recoil 760 f3 .355 6-aw shafts

.355 recoil 760 f3 pulls. 6i-aw 6i 36-1/4” Aw 34-3/8” 100 + shipping Venmo or paypal accepted, buyer pays pp fees.
  7. AverageJoe

Its a sad world we live in……

I bought a few boxes of balls from a live auction site last week and all were correct except this one thankfully. This makes twice Ive encountered this, a local thrift store had listed they had a dozen chrome softs, I stopped by and opened the lid to find a 4 sleeves of warbirds. I’d like to...
  8. AverageJoe

Will counter balance shallow your swing

Was watching a YouTuber who was messing around with different amounts of counter balance weight in wedge shafts. His sim data showed that the counter balance was shallowing his swing, the more he put in, the more it shallowed, he went to 50g max I think. I have a tendency to come in too steep...
  9. AverageJoe

For Sale Callaway Rogue ST Max 9w head $60

Rogue ST Max 9w head in good condition. Has one mark on the crown that can be seen in the first two pictures. Good clean pull, ready to be shafted and played. $60 will get it delivered to your door. Paypal and Venmo accepted. If using paypal g&s add 3.5%. Any questions on it shoot me a message...
  10. AverageJoe

Let the fun begin

This should be a fun and interesting journey. I bent this crossover 1° weak and 2° flat. I started watching several videos on loft/lie bending when I ordered this and its pretty straight forward. This stand is an old grinder stand but I adapted it for the loft/lie jig. Without it being anchored...
  11. AverageJoe

For Sale Ping G425 Max 10.5 Driver

Very good condition. Has head cover and a Ping Tour 2.0 65S shaft. Plays at 45”. $200 shipped to you. $160 head and cover only. Paypal and Venmo accepted. If using Paypal goods and services add 3.5%. Feel free to message if you have any questions!
  12. AverageJoe

Soft stepping

Has anyone soft stepped graphite iron shafts? Most of the info Im finding online is for steel shafts.
  13. AverageJoe

Club storage racks

For those of you with multiple irons sets, wedges, and fairway woods; have you built or have wall storage racks or floor storage racks? I would like to have something to put them on the wall but am open to anything that looks good. What do you guys use?
  14. AverageJoe

Review Kinetixx TS-I .355 iron shaft

Im not getting along with the recoil dart 90 in my I230 irons like I had hoped to. Its not terrible but Im not seeing the ball flight I wanted to. Its piercing and doesnt land softly which is fine as long as you’re hitting into the fairway but its very dismal for the greens. I put a Kinetixx...
  15. AverageJoe

WTB Looking for a G430 Max 9 wood head

Anybody want to part with a G430 Max 9 wood head?
  16. AverageJoe

Giving the Darts a go

Bought a set of I210 irons with stiff altas in them that didnt work for me. After some discussions and reading I decided to try the 90g Recoil Darts. They are all glued in and gripped, cant wait to give them a go!
  17. AverageJoe

Need help finding the correct iron shaft replacement

Bought a set of Ping I210 irons used, have played two rounds with them and they are about 10-20 yards shorter than my normal distances, they are also alta cb stiff, everything else I play in regular flex. I really thought I could swing them but I just dont think Im able to get any whip on them...
  18. AverageJoe

For Sale Ping I525 UW-6i

Red Dot/Standard Length Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Midsize Grips/Recoil F3 780 ES Shafts Hate to move on from these but they just are not for me. Going back to my G425 set. $600 shipped the conti 48. Venmo or PayPal accepted. I prefer PayPal F&F but have no problem with G&S with an added 4%. Shoot me...
  19. AverageJoe

For Sale Hzrdus Silver

6.0 flex 50g. Has a cp2 standard grip on it and currently has a g410/425/430 tip on it. I can take it off and put a Callaway tip back on it or send just the shaft with no adapter if desired. It currently doesnt have a ferrule and if you desire a callaway tip it wont have a ferrule either, I dont...
  20. AverageJoe

For Sale Nike Air Jordan 1 Low Size 14

Only worn one time for 9 holes and were taken off, just not for me. $65.00 shipped. Paypal or venmo accepted. Hit me up with any questions.
Back