Search results for query: *

1. hadi05

Xcaliber Phoenix Driver Shafts

@Jman as I was reading and adding up in my head I started to look like this… That is a lot of swings with the driver! I would imagine if you checked your shorts there are probably a few dribbles. 😂 Thanks for all the effort on reviewing these. Lots went into it!
  2. hadi05

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I use it for putting. It works quite well!
  3. hadi05

I look forward to hearing more about what you have to say as time goes on. Can't wait to see the results when you free your mind with the driver. That one was the hardest for me to let go. My iron play is where I saw the biggest advancement at first, and then the driver later. I think that...
  4. hadi05

How did the 3 step process go for you? Were you able to empty your mind before you stepped up to the ball and only focus on target and swing freely?
  5. hadi05

Xcaliber Phoenix Driver Shafts

Great article @Jman! Looks like the shaft did exactly what it was supposed too. I like the color scheme and logo. And you’re an animal good sir. Did it give way on the transition?
  6. hadi05

So today I did an experiment. I used the Tour BX MindSet golf ball, but I didn’t follow the steps. My goodness. The results were eye opening. I was immediately back to where I was last fall. I played 18 holes and shot a 90. By far the worst round I’ve played all season and I was not as...
  7. hadi05

Got some more golf balls for Mini Hadi05 and I!
  8. hadi05

Try taking a deep breath and letting all your thoughts go when you’re behind the ball/over the ball. I used deep breathing to empty my mind .
  9. hadi05

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

Thanks Brian!
  10. hadi05

I’d say honestly it’s probably 50/50. I definitely use them around the green but if I’m 100yds in I’m probably looking at a 54 and 80yds a 58. That changes as it warms up.
  11. hadi05

What's worse then flip flops on the putting green?

What in the actual f**k is this ? 😂😂😂 Must really want to have solid feel for the ground while reading those greens. Is that the advanced version for aim point?
  12. hadi05

The Buzzsaw

I’ve never operated a buzz saw on the course. So, not sure how I’d handle all that power. 😂😂😂 I’ve been on the other end of it plenty and have always taken it with grace. One particular time I had, had enough. He had crossed a few lines talking about my game. I could tell he was just...
  13. hadi05

So, I take full shots with my 54 & 58 and touch shots. Would you think iron shafts there and wedge shaft for my 62?
  14. hadi05

Off Course – Managing vs Keeping a Handicap

I 💯 listen in the car and then watch afterward. Usually the same episode much like @Jman
  15. hadi05

Off Course – Managing vs Keeping a Handicap

Going to listen this morning!
  16. hadi05

Make a breakfast sandwich - pick 4

Hello my friends! This out the way!
  17. hadi05

Finally broke 100

Congrats! You’ve come a long way!! Keep it up!
  18. hadi05

I think you’ll see an improvement in your game honestly. I’ve reed about Vision 54 and your right. Very similar. Looking forward to your feedback. If I can help along the way ask! Can’t wait to follow your journey!
  19. hadi05

I tried putting the green dot closer to the putter face and had the arrows up for putting. Worked well!
  20. hadi05

Have an absolute blast on the course! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
Back