Search results for query: *

1. Thrillbilly Jim

Pro Wrestling Thread

If Jim Crockett had been a little more patient, maybe JCP would still be around. Paid McMahon a million dollars for the TBS time slot, which Vince was probably going to lose anyway. Then, Vince uses that money to bankroll WrestleMania, which he blackmails cable providers over to not air Crockett...
  2. Thrillbilly Jim

John Daly’s Sub 70 Irons

Aisle 12, beside the toilet paper.
  3. Thrillbilly Jim

Official Rant of the Day

Why do college students wait until the last moment to submit their final exams?
  4. Thrillbilly Jim

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

@DannyLe knows a thing or two.
  5. Thrillbilly Jim

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Can you have too many alignment lines? Like if you use one on the ball and the putter?
  6. Thrillbilly Jim

Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Wedges Review

These wedges felt heavy to me compared to other wedges. Is the weight used to adjust swing weight?
  7. Thrillbilly Jim

Disney Cruise

Disney's newest island, Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, opens June 6th. We dock there August 10th.
  8. Thrillbilly Jim

Expensive/Nicest/Craziest Thing Found On The Golf Course?

A range finder. Turned it into the clubhouse.
  9. Thrillbilly Jim

TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver

This is exactly why I play two mini drivers. They give you confidence, they are super consistent, the adjustability is amazing, and you can just hammer one off the deck and it launches quick and easy.
  10. Thrillbilly Jim

Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Wedges Review

I really liked them when I tried them.
  11. Thrillbilly Jim

Ramen Flavored Funyuns

I don’t think they’re out yet. My SIL gets new product samples all the time. Man, these are spicy AF! It’s instantaneous and lingers for a while.
  12. Thrillbilly Jim

Ramen Flavored Funyuns

13. Thrillbilly Jim

Crazy weather photos/vids

My father and I were driving down I-20 through Mississippi one Summer night. We were driving through a terrible storm. There was a tornado following parallel to the interstate about a mile to our left. You could only see it when the lightning flashed. Also, my father, brother, and myself were...
  14. Thrillbilly Jim

Katt Williams Plays TPC Sawgrass

It’s two- number ones back to back🤣
  15. Thrillbilly Jim

CONTEST Win A Golf Bag

Entered. Thanks THP and CaddyDaddy!
  16. Thrillbilly Jim

The Disney World Thread

I let you know how this works out.
Back