Search results for query: *

1. stoney_dukes

For Sale PXG Black Ops 10.5 Driver head

this one is sold. Mods can close her out. Thank you
  2. stoney_dukes

price drop. I also have a Diamana S+ 60 Reg flex shaft that plays at 45" if anyone is interested in the whole club. $500 shipped with the Diamana
  3. stoney_dukes

For Sale Callaway Rogue ST MAX LS 9 deg head and cover :: Ventus TR Blue 6S

Head is in excellent shape with light brush marks on the sole. See photos Includes new headcover. $SOLD shipped conUS. Ventus TR Blue 6S Callaway adapter Pretty much perfect condition 44.25” without grip. No tipping. This shaft lives up to the hype. Bought the exact same for my pxg driver that...
  4. stoney_dukes

WTB PXG Black Ops 3 fairway

Found what I was looking for. Mods can lock. Thank you
  5. stoney_dukes

In my opinion, this is the best performing and most versatile head out there right now. I have tried everything over the past 2 years and nothing beat out my Rogue ST Max LS until this head. I tried the 9 and the 10.5, and I'm keeping the 9 in the bag. You can't tell this head from new. Never...
  6. stoney_dukes

WTB WTB Rogue ST Max 9° head

I have a MAX LS 9 deg head if you are still looking. Shoot me a PM
  7. stoney_dukes

For Sale New model Titleist T200/T150 combo set SM8 48/52/58 Axiom 105S

2023 T200 4i measures 38.5” D1.6 std loft, std lie 2023 T150 5-PW std loft, std lie 5i 38.0” D1.6, 6-8 D2.6 9i 36.25” D3.8 PW 36.0” D3.8 SM8 48/52/58 D4 All built with Axiom 105S shafts BB&F Co and midsize Lamkin Sonar blackout grips Great condition with probably 8 rounds on the set. Light bag...
  8. stoney_dukes

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

I am digging the whole package but would definitely use the ball marker and put the lunch box up in the home office.
  9. stoney_dukes

For Sale 9 deg Tour Issue Rogue ST Triple Diamond TD LS head and cover

Too much stuff in the "backup" bag right now. This thing is a beast and not too low spinning that it's only for elite ball strikers. Includes a 6g and 12g weight for swingweight preferences and "Professional Staff" head cover. face and crown are in excellent condition (see photos) and some light...
  10. stoney_dukes

For Sale Titleist T200 4-48 Steelfiber i95 Stiff Private Reserve Iomic

I was hoping these would work for me, but I can't get along with the steelfiber shaft for some reason. Set is std. length / loft / lie custom built by Club Champion with pured Steelfiber Private Reserve i95 stiff shafts and matching ferrules Iomic jumbo grips great used condition (see photos) my...
  11. stoney_dukes

For Sale Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 wedge set 50/54/60 Oban CT100S

price drop. I also have a few other grips. If I have what you play, I'll swap them out.
  12. stoney_dukes

For Sale Titleist T200/T150/SM8 48/52/58 Axiom 105S

yeah. The shafts come in 3 parallel tip lengths. These were built per manufacturer recommendations. 4 iron is a long shaft tipped 1", 5 iron untipped med. length, and so on per this table.
  13. stoney_dukes

For Sale Titleist T200/T150/SM8 48/52/58 Axiom 105S

sent the set back to Titleist to have everything brought back to std. loft and lie. Mods can close if necessary as they won't be in hand for a couple weeks. Not sure of the rules on that... Thanks,
  14. stoney_dukes

National Walking Day Giveaways

Wish I were out there today!
Back