Search results for query: *

1. jeffg21

Putter Fitting

Just scheduled a last minute putter fitting for 9:00 in the morning at Club Champion. Always wanted to do you, but always talk myself out of it. Gimme some got to have advice and questions that I need to ask.
  2. jeffg21

For Sale JPX921 Hot Metal Pros

I have a set of JPX921 HMP 4-GW with LZ Blackout 5.5 shafts (R+ ). The 5-gw have new Lamkin cross line 360 gray grips that have been played 1 round. The 4 iron has a midsize karma grip that was an experiment, never could hit it so it has been in the closet, but it is matching set of irons. The 8...
  3. jeffg21

LA Golf Iron Shafts

Anyone here using these? Tried to use search but couldn’t get anywhere. I hit them at Club Champion yesterday and they were by far the best I tried, but dang, they are proud of them. Got some decisions to make and looking for a little help
  4. jeffg21

Puma Jackpot and Cloudspun owners

Just got some puma jackpot pants to replace some work pants, some shorts, and a couple of cloudspun polos. Got ready to wash and they all say not to tumble dry or iron. How in the world do you guys that have been in these from the beginning deal with this? I washed pants only and they came out...
  5. jeffg21

Kisner to Wilson ???

6. jeffg21

LinQ Purple

Any ideas what the going rate for a LinQ 6F4 purple shaft would be currently? Callaway adapter with CP2 wrap I have one I am undecided whether to keep or sell. Jeff
  7. jeffg21

Callaway Driver Adapter

Where is the best place to buy an adapter to fit Mavrik head??
  8. jeffg21

For Sale Speedzone Pars and Stripes Head

Looking to sell my 9.0 loft Pars and Stripes head. It will come with head cover, shaft adapter and wrench. I also extra 10 and 6 weights that I got from Amazon that will be included. 150.00 shipped in the US. It would ship fedex from my work so no USPS worries. It’s not perfect, sandy tee...
  9. jeffg21

Jon Rahm out of Olympics now

10. jeffg21

WTB Tour Length Cobra Shaft

Before I completely give up on my speedzone pars and stripes driver, I think I would like to try it at tour length so I am looking for a shaft. Let me know what you got and how much shipped to MS. Jeff
  11. jeffg21

For Sale Speedzone Pars and Stripes Head

Looking to sell my 9.0 loft Pars and Stripes head. It will come with head cover, shaft adapter and wrench. I also extra 10 and 6 weights that I got from Amazon that will be included. 150.00 shipped in the US. It would ship fedex from my work so no USPS worries. It’s not perfect, sandy tee...
  12. jeffg21

Mizuno Santa Came Early

Got here a week early...... And added bonus the grips I won awhile back came in too............
  13. jeffg21

WTB Cobra Driver Shaft

Have a pars and stripes speedzone head coming weds (has a broken shaft), so I am in the market for some kind of stiff shaft driver shaft, nothing over 65g, and probably need lighter than that. Don’t want to break the bank because not even sure I am going to be keeping the head. Let me know what...
  14. jeffg21

New Cobra Driver

Have I missed a post somewhere about a new driver Cobra has coming out? Saw a pic on Instagram of a new driver today and I think it’s the first I have heard of it.
  15. jeffg21

Iron Shafts Too Long

What would be the result of iron shafts that are too long? I’m sure most of my issues are my swing but just curious what technically should I expect if they are too long?
  16. jeffg21

For Sale Epic Flash Sub Zero

Gone
  17. jeffg21

For Sale 2 Cobra Shafts

EvenFlow blue in 6.0 65g - *****SOLD**** Hzdrus in 6.0 76g - *****SOLD*****
  18. jeffg21

For Trade Callaway Driver Shaft

traded local
  19. jeffg21

WTB F9 3 wood shaft

Looking to find a cheap stiff shaft for a head I picked up so I can actually hit it and decide if I am keeping it or trying to sell.
Back