Search results for query: *

1. Aaronthehack

Golf club theft

Hey hackers it's been a while since I have posted anything or participated with the forum, but I have a question for everyone here. My house was broken into and robbed this past Monday tv video games console s and jewelry was stolen and my golf clubs. Luckily my wife and daughter wasn't home...
  2. Aaronthehack

Best gps smaryphone app you have used

I just got a new android phone last week and downloaded a gps app called frontier golf gps and it worked pretty good. I did notice that when I stood buy a yard marker it gave me a distance 2 yards shorter than the marker. Overall I'm happy with the app but I was wanting to know what gps app you...
  3. Aaronthehack

Demo days at Kitty Hawk golf course Dayton Ohio

I saw a sign at kitty hawk golf course yesterday when I went to play for my league. Friday May 13th Wilson Staff demo from 4-7 pm Friday may 20th Callaway and Ping demo from 4-7 pm I'm thinking about going and testing some clubs after I play on Friday. Just thought I would let you fine...
  4. Aaronthehack

Words with friends game

Ok I've been addicted to this game since I downloaded it. Me and some friends at work play it all the time. If you have it on your Droid or iphone and want another game my name on it is cotton carl. Don't ask how I came up with that. Cotton Carl word with friends
  5. Aaronthehack

How does your golf league handicap players?

My golf league starts today. We only play 9 holes since the league starts at 4:30 in the afternoon. My question is how does your league come up with the handicaps for the players? Mine does 18 hole handicaps but cuts it in half since we only play 9, every other week the handicaps change...
  6. Aaronthehack

Hello from Dayton Ohio

Hi everyone 1st post so I just wanted to stop inand say hi. Im a 25 handicap I think I dont have a ghin yet but going to try and get one this year. Happy golfing everybody.
Back