Search results for query: *

1. M

Do these numbers semm possible?

My apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I am 99% positive I have negative AOA with my driver, thus my whopping 4500 backspin number! That big said, I thought a negative AOA should lower the loft of the driver, so is it possible to have such high spin, a neg AOA, and a launch of 18 degs...
  2. M

Asher Gloves on sale

Asher has their leather birdy glove for $5 this week. I bought 4 of these last yr when the were on for $5 and I really liked them http://ashergloves.com/collections/2012-blowout/products/birdy
  3. M

Question about Subseventy pant length

I have a pair and I find waist fits true to size for me, but what about length?? The pair I ordered were unfinished length, but I'm thinking of ordering a pair with a finished length. I have read that their lengths can be short, can anyone attest? I really don't want to order them long to be...
  4. M

R9 Irons, opinions now that they have been out for a while

Okay, read all the reviews on here and the 60 something page discussing these, but that thread died long time ago and I have a question. Seems like there were a few people having issues with the cavity badging falling off, and TM replied saying there was a bad batch but the probelm was...
Back