Search results for query: *

1. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

8-Ft one putt to save par!
  2. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

18th hole 400 yd par 4. Smashed the driver 253yds and have a low iron in...which I blade short.
  3. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Trouble on the par 3 = double bogey. Argh.
  4. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Number 16 par 5 two crappy swings in a row. Got some work to do... still 214 out...7w to pin high but just off right. On and 2 putts for a "good" bogey.
  5. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

#15 par 4 at 415 yds. Great drive up the git leaves 135 in. Stuck a 9i, greens are soft after the rain. 2 putt par.
  6. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Part 3 playing 150 to the middle pins in the front nine iron to pin high. Even spun it back 2 feet. Tap in par.
  7. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

#13 long par 4, good drive up the right with 180 left in to a back pin. Great 5i finds the back fringe. 2 putt par. Better!
  8. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Number 12 and the window is... closed. 2 putt bogey. I don't like this train somebody let me off.
  9. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Long dog leg par 5 that I played in the rough the whole way. 2 putt bogey
  10. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Number 10 is a 290 yd par 4. Really gorgeous hole. I'm in a good spot 50 yds out. The young doctors are not in good spots. Apparently I can screw up being in a good spot. Good sand shot, 2 putt bogey.
  11. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

#9 easy par 4. Barf double. Playing the blue white combo tees.
  12. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

#8 short par 4. Drivable if you're @OldandStiff or @That post but I am not. I have 88 to the pin and dumped it short. Up and down for par.
  13. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Playing with some nice young doctors today, fun round! Hole 7 Another long par 5. Fairway bunker, good out. 168 in to a back pin and I flushed a 6i..to the back fringe..Sandy par!
  14. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Par 5 great drive to the middle of the fairway unintentional layup. 1-putt par save.
  15. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Downhill par 3. 145 into the front edge left it short, shoulda played center green. Bogey.
  16. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

#4 pretty but narrow and tough. Greenside bunker to 12', 2 putt bogey
  17. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Found the middle of the green on the par 3 but the slopes got me for a three-put Bogey
  18. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Pete, die course on the way home bogey on the first hole after a bad chip 90yds in on #2, on and 2 putt par.
Back