Search results for query: *

1. hofstbr

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

I've had a couple of rounds and a bit of practice with the new wedges since the Vokey Experience. I'm coming from a couple of older Vokey's (though different lofts), so swing weight is familiar to me. I'm a high handicapper and don't necessarily make consistent, quarter sized contact on my...
  2. hofstbr

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

In the clinic, I worked with Aaron on tight lies. I'm coming from a situation where I essentially used a 54 for most things around the green, and would only use a 60 if I needed that high short shot. Aaron had me hit regular chips starting with my new 52. He had me close my stance to almost...
  3. hofstbr

Aaron from Titleist said most golfers only consider loft when pulling their wedge.
  4. hofstbr

There was alot of talk about why more places don't do this. I think it would have to be mostly private courses. Most public courses near me have enough rounds to keep their tee time sheets pretty full. Pace of play is so different on that type of thing too, you couldn't just put a goat trak...
  5. hofstbr

Only available through Wedgeworks. I specifically asked Aaron and John and they said there just isn't enough demand to justify it at retail. They also said they're always looking at stuff though. Sounds like Aaron Dill likes where they are with the retail options currently.
  6. hofstbr

That’s a wrap…what an experience. Mike was fantastic to the end. Thanks JB and Morgan. Great group of guys.
  7. hofstbr

Using those Vokey skills…hit to 6 feet…
  8. hofstbr

Look at that green complex. Serves 2 holes…
  9. hofstbr

Jefe drives the green on 11. Eagle putt …
Back