Search results for query: *

1. Parrot

Crazy weather photos/vids

What are some crazy weather things you’ve seen? In person, from the news or social media, it doesn’t matter. It only has to be crazy/wild/scary/uncommon or whatever to you.
  2. Parrot

Toulon cover for the PGA

I like it very much.
  3. Parrot

Breakfast biscuit - why, yes!

4. Parrot

One must go

See ya bagels.
  5. Parrot

Furyk and Fluff have split.

6. Parrot

Any equipment change pondering/experimenting going on?

Aside from MC teams' club selections, are you thinking about changing up something in your bag? Maybe it's a new set of irons, a driver, fairway or hybrid, or a new putter? New shafts? New grips? Are you experimenting with something that might lead to a change? Since going back to a 10.5*...
  7. Parrot

Weirdness at the PGA Club Professional Champiosnhip

And, as a curious aside separate from the weirdness in the tweet, Stephanie Conerly-Eisworth is currently T9 but unable to advance to the PGA Championship.
  8. Parrot

Cheating in college baseball?

9. Parrot

6 year THPiversary

Six years on THP. What a fantastic trip it's been so far! I'm so grateful for everyone on the forum. I've received more from THP than I ever could have imagined - experiences, a captaincy, been treated like a tour player twice, top of the line equipment, incredible friends and much more (not...
  10. Parrot

Rickie with the HIO at Pine Valley

11. Parrot

Some interesting Scheffler stats

He has more than double the amount of Fedex Cup points than Clark and has a bigger lead over Clark than Clark has over DFL. He's made almost $1.87 mill per start this year. He is 161 under for 10 events.
  12. Parrot

For Sale UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue and Red driver shafts with Cobra tips

My experimentation didn't work out like I thought it would. So, my loss could be your gain. The Blue is a 6F3 (64g) with an oversized SuperStroke Cross-Comfort grip. The Red is a 5F3 (57g) with a standard Lamkin Crossline grip. Both are 44 inches long and have the Cobra sticker still...
  13. Parrot

RIP Dickey Betts

I'm not the biggest ABB fan, but Dickey was a helluva guitar player and songwriter.
  14. Parrot

BBQ, Mexican, Italian or Chinese?

One must go.
  15. Parrot

Ex-ANGC employee charged with stealing millions worth of merchandise and memorabilia

For a group so security conscious, this is weird. https://www.chicagotribune.com/2024/04/16/former-augusta-national-golf-club-worker-charged-in-chicago-with-stealing-millions-in-masters-memorabilia/
  16. Parrot

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

Balls don't count. I've lost a range finder, ball markers, divot tools, head covers (one I'm convinced was stolen), towels, club brushes, ear buds and airpods, and a GPS device (H4). I've had one particular divot tool turned in a couple of times and fortunately still have it. A ball marker...
  17. Parrot

Golfworks catalog - a throwback

I received an actual printed catalog. Looking through it, I thought back to the big Golfsmith catalogs from the 90s and early aughts and even the Sears Christmas catalogs from my youth. It's been fun turning the pages and seeing all the products. A bit of fun daydreaming while "watching" a...
  18. Parrot

WWYO - Little Donkey Homewood, AL

https://thelittledonkey.com/menu Staring with the quest con carne.
Back