Search results for query: *

1. Gyro25

2024 Data Experience Extra Rounds Thread

This week is just dragging by, my clubs sit in my truck in anticipation of getting touched for the first time in weeks, and just crossing my fingers this stays on track. I'll look to get there around 815, gotta shake off ALOT of cobwebs
  2. Gyro25

The Boys Season 4

Looks inteeeeeeeeennseee Time to binge the first the seasons again!
  3. Gyro25

For Sale Precision Pro NX10 MASTERS BNIB

Bump and price drop
  4. Gyro25

The Official Banter Away Thread

You need to spread that all over to make it a truly sinko de mayo
  5. Gyro25

The Official Banter Away Thread

Hey all, finally getting a little time to browse some THP. Life has been hectic since the little guy came just over a month ago, juggling 2 kids is just bonkers Part of me thinks my older one was easier, but I think it's just that back then it was just her and the wife took care of like 80% of...
  6. Gyro25

Owners Cottage at Ballyhack

Sweet baby Jesus that is gorgeous
  7. Gyro25

Cost Of The Cheapest Good/Best Course Near You?

There's a county run course 30 min away that with the county membership (25 a year), greens and cart I think are at max $40. Atlantis golf course in Tuckerton for any NJ folks. The course is in good condition, well maintained, and actually pretty tough. There might be only one par 5 that is...
  8. Gyro25

2024 Data Experience Extra Rounds Thread

@BuckNasty I'm in, already secured the time with the wife, just gotta recruit a grandparent or two to help her out I might be so tired I'll need a nap by the 4th hole, and the swing will be crap cuz my clubs haven't been touched, but I'll for sure have some fun!
  9. Gyro25

Cheating in college baseball?

Shocked 🙄
  10. Gyro25

Telling people what you do for work.

I try to avoid it as well. I'm a therapist, so people dump their whole life story to me or clam up and view me as someone trying to analyze them, or that I'm boring. So I just tell people I work in healthcare 🤷‍♂️
  11. Gyro25

LIV on TV

Yup watching right now on YouTube TV, cw sports is the channel
  12. Gyro25

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Love summer bbqing and food
  13. Gyro25

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Great stuff, congrats guys!
  14. Gyro25

Pizza Slices

I get the slice with the most cheese and toppings
  15. Gyro25

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Congrats guys, those are some solid looking irons!
  16. Gyro25

The Car Shopping Thread

Finalizing a buy of a 2021 telluride ex, 30k miles. Couldn't budge them on price, got a smidge more than initial offer for the trade, but the wife is happy I think the first deal that fell through set an unrealistic floor haha but glad to be done shopping, I couldn't bank on that dealership...
  17. Gyro25

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Teams are taking shape!
Back