Search results for query: *

1. Qwkz51

3WD Epic Speed Rust

Obviously the answer is update to a newer club... However.... my 3wd has some surface rust on the face. I don't know if I've ever had any other wood rust. I've hit it with some steel wool to knock the rust off, but I know it will return. Anyone else experience this?
  2. Qwkz51

Meltdown creamery: WWYO

Local ice cream shop just opened, homemade, rotating flavors daily/ weekly. Available in homemade waffle cones, in homemade cookies, in a cup or a a shake/ malt. What ya getting and how are you ordering it?
  3. Qwkz51

Blindside: Michael Oher suing the Tuohy family

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38190720/blind-side-subject-michael-oher-alleges-adoption-was-lie-family-took-all-film-proceeds
  4. Qwkz51

Anyone in HR or personal website critique?

I'm applying for a position as principal at our school and I'm really going for the hard sell. I have no clue who or how many will apply, but I really want to make sure our school is in the right hands. I've built a website, but I need some criticism on it. I plan to give the hiring...
  5. Qwkz51

Need some new dress shirts, recommendations?

I am applying for the principal position at our school. I am more of a Polo, and not a "suit and tie guy" typically. However, I suspect I will be changing that if I get that position. Any suggestions? I need something reasonable, comfortable, and lite.
  6. Qwkz51

I'm still alive...

Hello all, I'm returning to THP after a hiatus. In the time away from posting, (I have been checking in) life has really came at me fast and hard. My last experience was Shaftup at Victoria National, last June. Since then, I finished my Masters in Education Administration. I helped coach my...
  7. Qwkz51

Concerts: What's your list look like?

What’s yours?? 1. First concert - BB King/ Johnny Lang 1994 2. Last concert - Black Stone Cherry 2018 3. Worst concert - Red Hot Chili Peppers(off night? No energy) 4. Loudest concert - Black Label Society(Atlanta) 5. Best concert - John Foggerty at The Ryman or Soundgarden at...
  8. Qwkz51

TV Shows: The Chosen

We've been on a bit of a spiritual journey in our house, just trying to be better people and I heard about this show "The Chosen". I can't say enough good things about it. If you are spiritual at all it provides a great perspective at who Jesus the man likely was. Not just a rabbi, not just a...
  9. Qwkz51

Leaderboard Golf

Anyone using Leaderboard Golf? I was speaking with a former student the other day and he's coding for a Louisville Based company called Leaderboard Golf. Anyone using it? The information he was giving me was pretty promising. https://www.leaderboardgolf.co/
  10. Qwkz51

Compete or contend

As a sports fan, would you rather your team compete (playoffs nearly every year) every year, but rarely win it all, or would you rather they rarely compete and win a championship every 10-15 years?
  11. Qwkz51

How do you Santa?

My wife and I grew up very differently and as such our Christmas experiences are unique. I was raised catholic, but my dad never went to church until later in life. So we attended midnight mass, and when we got home Santa had arrived. We opened presents played for a bit then went to bed...
  12. Qwkz51

I am here to confess my sins

As a man, this is so hard to say. Tonight I was going to grill steaks when I realized the propane was out. I got lazy and used the air fryer to cook 3x 1" thick boneless Ribeyes... and if I'm being honest... they were pretty dang good. 😵 Please show mercy on me...
  13. Qwkz51

Free wifi hotspot(with service) if you have kids in school

A coworker sent this to me, I guess it's part of covid remote work. I uploaded my kids tuition bill with his school and name. A couple days later it arrived. You have to renew each year(up to 5 years) , but still awesome and the service is fast...
  14. Qwkz51

Cowboy Steak Butter

I've seen several takes on this on various social media, probably will mix some up for the next steak night at the house. Anyone make this or anything similar? 6 tbsp butter 1/2 lemon, juiced Lemon zest 4 garlic cloves, minced 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp paprika 1/2 tsp cayenne 2 tbsp fresh...
  15. Qwkz51

Bagels

Since we're going with hot-takes on food: Bagels shouldn't be classified as food. I'd rather chew on a leather wallet.
  16. Qwkz51

Cable TV: Cord cutters

Anyone using an antenna to pick up OTA channels? I've tried at least 3 different models and my TV won't pick up anything OTA. I've checked and I should have a handful of locals and cannot get anything. What an I doing wrong?
  17. Qwkz51

Maelreg Amazon prime days

I picked up 2 of these shirts on whim during the recent prime days sale. They arrived today and color me impressed. These shirts feel amazing, fit great and stretch like a high end shirt.. for $35. Honestly, I hate to say it but these feel as good as my favorite Johnny O shirt that I paid 4x as...
  18. Qwkz51

MLB: Would you rather..

Catch Aaron Judge's #62, or Albert Pujols' #700 homerun ball?
  19. Qwkz51

Disheartening to see this

If you walk on your course for the first time in 2 weeks and see this on nearly every hole, does it deplete your motivation to fix your divots (I did repair the greens I hit) or does it inspire you to find a new home course for next year?
  20. Qwkz51

Best sub shops

Had this discussion with my friend today.
Back