Search results for query: *

1. DataDude

Are there any signs?

I never know what’s coming. Every round is like an M Night Shamalan movie.
  2. DataDude

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Let's go Smoked Charcuterie!!!
  3. DataDude

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

That’s my concern. A company who’s products I don’t care for bought one who’s products I hold dear. Hoping this makes Superstroke more like Lamkin and not the other way around.
  4. DataDude

What are your expectations for a more forgiving iron than your current gamers to hit more greens?

I play ZX5. I used to play more forgiving and did not hit as many greens. Hit it farther but not as strait or as high so greens were harder to hit. I guess ZX5 would be the more forgiving iron that makes it easier to hit into green.
  5. DataDude

Cornhole vs bags

Never heard bags before.
  6. DataDude

I legit thought the other ones looked like chocolate meatloaf. Edit: I read on to discover they are in fact chocolate meatloaf.
  7. DataDude

Is that some focaccia? One of my favorite breads to eat fresh made.
  8. DataDude

My boys on Smoked Carcuterie in striking distance. Let’s go @LSMO and @kiwichris
  9. DataDude

Unsolicited gold advice- what’s your stance

I agree. My buddy that Inplay with 20 times a year will tell me “Hey you’re really quick today” to me that’s fine and I tell him “You’re hips ain’t firing today”, but yeah almost anyone else, it’s just annoying.
  10. DataDude

Bad Luck

Also I think you’re allowed to fix hallmarks on a green too right?
  11. DataDude

What Do You Do To Just Get Away???

I live on hole 17 of my home course. I go out and play a few holes at dusk. Maybe take a hit or two of something green. Work up a little sweat walking up and down the hills. This keeps me sane.
  12. DataDude

Breakfast biscuit - why, yes!

Oh yeah. I ate something similar last month in Atlanta. It was delicious.
  13. DataDude

One must go

Bagels are the only thing there I eat with any regularly.
  14. DataDude

Port Land Grille Menu Choices

Gonna go Pepper Jack Pimento App and the Blackened Local Triggerfish with the cheesy grits and collared greens with rameloude. Maybe a wedge salad depending on how hungry I am.
  15. DataDude

Updated PGA Tour Trackman Averages Data - Thoughts?

I would guess they just hit the shot the tee box calls for most of the time. This is an average, doesn't mean they're not chasing that positive AOA when the hole presents the opportunity and vice versa hitting down on it a bit when they need a little draw or fade.
  16. DataDude

Updated PGA Tour Trackman Averages Data - Thoughts?

And they're getting it 105' in the air at that LA. That would look really high next to almost anyone I ever play with.
  17. DataDude

Off Course – Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf

Great episode @Canadan and @Master Yagley !!! Good to hear your voice Yags!!!
  18. DataDude

Hey Folks, Tell Me About Spin...

Huge part of spin is the ball.
Back