Search results for query: *

1. DixeTinCup

Club fitting dilemma/question - need some help

Hello, I always said to myself, the next time I buy new irons, I am going to get "fitted." I recently debated buying a new set of irons, however the wife was none to happy about me spending $$$ on a new set of "custom" or should I say "fitted clubs." With that being said, I decided to take the...
  2. DixeTinCup

Draw vs. Neutral Driver question

I am considering buying a Callaway FT-9 draw driver, however I am concerned about the draw aspect. I understand the concept of a draw driver...that it will help to minimize one who slices (not fix) or that if hit straight the ball would land approx. 15-20 yards off center. I also understand that...
  3. DixeTinCup

Re-gripping clubs advice

I just re-gripped all my irons yesterday. This was my first foray into re-gripping. Wow, was not as easy as the youtube videos (how to) I watched. Took me 4 hours. The most time consuming part was removing the old tape. I bought a tool from golfsmith to scrape off the tape but it still took a...
  4. DixeTinCup

Winn lite grip question

I am looking into re-gripping my clubs. I like the feel of the Winn lite soft, however, I have read that they are not very durable. I did not like the Winn lite firm (not tacky enough). I see that there is a medium firmness Winn lite grip, but can't find anywhere to demo (golfsmith/golf galaxy...
  5. DixeTinCup

Hello from South Jersey (NJ that is for those of you outside my tri-state area)

REALLY looking forward to warmer weather (have had it for snow for the next 5 years) and getting out to the course as much as possible. Been playing seriously for the last 3 years. Am a father of small kids so I do not get out to the course as much as I would like (unfortunately its too much for...
Back