Search results for query: *

1. lil'mike

For Trade WTS/WTT: New in package Paradym head in 9 degrees.

I have a new in package Callaway Paradym driver head in 9 degrees. Comes with head cover. I prefer to trade for a similar condition Paradym X head at 8 degrees but will consider a 10.5 degree head too. Since I have to price it for a sale, I will price it at only $340 Contact me with any...
  2. lil'mike

Club sell off - Callaway Paradym woods and irons, Epic Max and Epic Max LS heads. New and used clubs.

I am cleaning out the extras to raise some needed funds so the following are up for sale. Prices include shipping within CONUS. Payment by Paypal, USPS Money Order or cash and pick up is accepted for paymeht. Not looking for trades on these. Will consider Best Offers but please no low ball...
  3. lil'mike

WTB Inexpensive reg shaft (w/adapter) for Callaway Epic Max

I am looking for a cheap shaft to match up with this head to do the Callaway trade in deal. The current shaft I have I want to keep for the next driver so let me know if you have one that will work. Thanks for looking!
  4. lil'mike

For Sale LN Paradym driver 10.5 deg. New/unhit Paradym 5wd/7wd set (15&18 deg), Ping G410 LST 9 deg driver, Cobra 3100 IX/H 4-Gap graph set, Pyramid putters.

I have a few things to clear out since they are not needed. Payment via Paypal. All prices include shipping for Albatross members, all others add $15 shipping! NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES AT THIS TIME! SOLD...1.) Callaway Paradym standard driver, 10.5 deg with Proj X Haz Gen 4 5.5 reg flex...
  5. lil'mike

WTT: Callaway Paradym head, 10.5 deg standard model for a Paradym X head.

Hello, I have a RH Callaway Paradym driver head in 10.5 degrees that was used for a few rounds only and in great shape! I am looking to trade for the Paradym X model with preference to 9 deg but will consider the 10.5 too. Head cover included or we can just keep them and swap heads only! I...
  6. lil'mike

WTB: Regular flex driver shaft for Ping G410/G425.

Looking for a regular flex driver shaft for a Ping G410/G425 driver. I have three X-Flex driver shafts for trade bait if anyone is interested! PM for details. Thx.
  7. lil'mike

WTB: Inexpensive 4wd or 5wd, RH, Regular flex graphite

I am looking for either a 4wd or 5wd (17 or 18 degrees), right handed with a regular flex graphite shaft for a friend. Obviously he is fine with an older model in good condition since he doesn't want to spend much on it, say less than $50-70 shipped. Hopefully one of you guys has an older...
  8. lil'mike

WTT/WTS: NIP Epic Max LS 10.5 degree head with head cover

I am looking to trade or sell this new/unhit Epic Max LS head. Comes with stock cover but no tool. Priced at only $260 shipped within CONUS or OBRO. Trade interest is g425 driver head, regular or Max version. I may consider a Mavrik 10.5 regular head. I am not really looking for anything...
  9. lil'mike

WTB Ping g425 3wd shaft. Tour 65 regular flex

Looking for a Ping G425 3wd shaft, the Tour 65 model in regular flex and standard length. PM me if you have one for sale or trade! Thx for looking!
  10. lil'mike

WTB: Fairway set 3wd/5wd or 4wd/7wd or just a 5wd.

Looking to change up the top part of my bag. I would like to get a matching set of fairway woods with same shaft and regular flex. I would like them to be adjustable but not a deal breaker. Must be in VGC. I will also consider just a 5wd that is adjustable. Ideally I would like to find an...
  11. lil'mike

FS: Ping g425 LST head, 10.5 deg with head cover. Great condition!

Decided to stick with the Max head so this LST head needs a new home! It is 10.5 degree with head cover! Played maybe 4-5 rounds at the most! Priced at only $360 plus $15 towards shipping! USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING WITH EXTRA INSURANCE, AROUND $25-30 RANGE, Contact me with any questions...
  12. lil'mike

Serious question for the Ping experts!

Did Ping use a lighter blue Alta 65 shaft in drivers like g, g30 or g400? I did a search on this shaft but only came up with fairway woods results!, Thx in advance for any help,
  13. lil'mike

For Sale Clubs i don't use purge, part 1.

Selling off some clubs I don't use! Payment by PayPal or local pick up and pay in cash! Sold.....1.) Callaway Mavrik driver, Sub zero at 10.5 and the shaft is an Matrix Ozik White tie set at Reguler plus (between regular and stiff flex.) Heads= $sold Full club=$sold Sold.....2.) Callaway...
  14. lil'mike

FS: Pimg g410 irons, 5-U with stock reg flex Alta CB red graphite shafts! Used 1x

Bought brand new and used them for one round so they are in excellent condition! The s/n matches on 5-PW with th U wedge has a different s/n but all were purchased at the same time, it's just that I didn't want to order wait for matching gap so just took one that was in stock! Same specs...
  15. lil'mike

WTT: Ping g425 LST 10.5 head for a g425 Max 9 head. RH.

Looking for a trade as listed in subject line. My g425 lst 10.5 head for your g425 max 9 degree head. Mine is en great condition! Thx. 3
  16. lil'mike

FS: Ping iE1viron set, 5-U with Recoi, F2 (senior) shaft. VGC.

I just got a set of g425 irons so selling these. The set is the Ping iE1's, 5-U with Recoil F2 (senior) shafts and Super stroke mid size grips. Clubs are used but not abused. The colr code is green dot. Looking for $250 shipped within CONUS. PM with any questions! Thx for looking!
  17. lil'mike

FS: NIB Taylormade Interactive double bend 35" putter and New/unused Mavrik 4H 20 degree hybrid.

Selling a couple of items that I don't play on using. Payment via Paypal. Will consider best offers and maybe trades but not looking for anything in particular! 1.) NIB Taylormade interactive double bend putter, 35 inches with kit,, head cover and box. Priced at only $150 plus $15 ship...
  18. lil'mike

For Sale Set of standard Mavrik's, 5-PW, AW and GW w/Catalyst 65 regular flex graphite shafts. Used 1x

Looking to sell this set that is in great shape, see pics! They were used 1x and one shared bucket at the range! Shafts are the Project X Catalyst 65 regular flex graphite (65 gram). Stock length and lie. Asking $825....NOW $725 or best reasonable offer! Retail is almost $1100 with tax...
  19. lil'mike

WTB/WTTF: A nice stand bag

Looking for a nice stand bag or lightweight bag. It doesn't have to be new but needs to be in good shape! Organizer one is first choice but not a deal killer! Trade bait: Golf balls, some clubs, etc. PM me with what you have and include pics if you can! Thx.
  20. lil'mike

ISO: SW (hoping for a 54 deg but will consider a 56 deg)

I am looking for an inexpensive 54 or even a 56 deg wedge to replace the one that a buddy has seem to have lost! I am hoping to find a decent one quickly in case I can get out golfing so locally or some what locally may be better then shipping and probably cheaper! Please PM if you have...
Back