Search results for query: *

1. lil'mike

For Trade WTS/WTT: New in package Paradym head in 9 degrees.

No takers or traders so withdrawn. Please lock it up. Thx.
  2. lil'mike

Bump with price drop. Still looking for a trade if anyone has the X model. Thx.
  3. lil'mike

I have a new in package Callaway Paradym driver head in 9 degrees. Comes with head cover. I prefer to trade for a similar condition Paradym X head at 8 degrees but will consider a 10.5 degree head too. Since I have to price it for a sale, I will price it at only $340 Contact me with any...
  4. lil'mike

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I got two birdies today so back to one! :)
  5. lil'mike

What did you shoot today?

46/40 Pretty tough course but not long at only 5600+ yards. Par 70. Once I got warmed up, I did better. Two birdies today, one on the front and one on the back.
  6. lil'mike

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

Yeah I am still trying to find more reviews on both models. Not many out there yet!
  7. lil'mike

46/49 = 95 Between the really tough and longer course with the added cold and wind, the course won! Course is just over 6100 yards for the white tees. Tough layout and not enough pars in there and a few doubles and a triple doesn't help! Also had to wait like every shot for most of the...
  8. lil'mike

I am old so I am thinking about a set of Dart 65's in a set of Ai Smoke irons. Just haven't decided on standard or HL model.
  9. lil'mike

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Hit the HW for the first time yesterday. Course conditions were tough. Long and tough course, cold and very windy. First impression is that I hit it well but not sure it is better than the last year Paradym model which I liked. I am not sure why I don't have that club now but for some reason...
  10. lil'mike

43/48 for a 91 Course yardage was over 5800, par 72. First time out with no practice or range time in so I was pretty happy with most of it but still gave away quite a few strokes on a few holes that I just fell apart on. I really only missed one fairway with the driver, one bad fairway wood...
  11. lil'mike

Yes I see that. I am wondering characteristic wise what other differences are there between these two flexes besides the 3 gram weight difference!
  12. lil'mike

Serious question! Can anyone Recoil Dart expert tell me what the difference is between the Dart 65 F2 and F3?? The only spec I see different is 3 grams lighter weight in the F2! Thx.
  13. lil'mike

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Iron set ponder but I cannot find any videos comparing the Paradym vs Ai Smoke to see which is a better set.
  14. lil'mike

Loft jacking has actually HELPED golfers…

Seems to me it was 47 or 48 degrees. My old Cobra set from 2006 has a PW of 45 degrees. Gap at 50 degrees.
  15. lil'mike

Loft jacking has actually HELPED golfers…

Loft wise they should be similar to these specs if not the specs. 3i 22° 4i 25° 5i 28° 6i 31° 7i 34.5° 8i 39° 9i 43° PW 47° SW 56°
  16. lil'mike

Anyone play a 7w

Yep. Driver, 3HL, Heavenwood or 7wd, 5-U, 56, Putter. I play both the Heavenwood and 7wd and just swap out to where I play.
  17. lil'mike

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Wouldn't people expect to see some more distance since the AI Smoke's are a longer club compared to say the Paradym from last year! Also may be stronger lofted so are they actually a better club or because some specs have been changed, people are just getting a little bit more distance? Are...
  18. lil'mike

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Is you AI Smoke the HL version or standard? Curious if you went from the Paradym X to the standard AI Smoke irons. A friend of mine is concerned with hitting the XL ones with stock shaft which is also high launch and ending up too high of ball flight. He is looking at the Recoil Dart 65's for...
Back