Search results for query: *

1. hypovolemicshok

9.5 vs 10.5 Driver TM Superfast

I currently have the 10.5 degree TM Superfast 1.0 with a stiff shaft. I was wondering what the difference would be compared to the 9.5. So, while I was at Dick's getting a club regripped, I decided to test the 2 side by side and compare. As anticipated the 9.5 was closer to the optimal launch...
  2. hypovolemicshok

Balance?

I know balance is such a huge part of the golf swing and for some reason this year I keep losing it after I may contact. I am trying to maintain a good finish position but I think my weight keeps going outside of my left foot(I am right handed). I have tried swinging with both feet together to...
  3. hypovolemicshok

Draw vs Fade, when do you hit each?

I am thinking about starting to try to work the ball a little more this year. How do you decide whether you hit a draw or fade? Is it to stay away from danger, is it because of wind, is it because of pin position and the breaks in the green?
  4. hypovolemicshok

custom fit wedge?

All of my clubs are 1 degree upright and 1" longer. Would I get the same thing done to my wedges or would I keep them the same?
  5. hypovolemicshok

JPX 800 vs TM 2.0 irons

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are between these two irons. I think I have read and watched just about every review that I can find on these two irons. Right now I am leaning towards the JPX 800's but am going to give them one more try later today before I make my purchase.
  6. hypovolemicshok

Can you still buy customized R9 irons from TM?

Just wondering if you can still buy the R9 irons customized from TM. I will probably need longer shafts and some lie adjustment. The reason I ask is 1 store says that they no longer can be custom ordered and another store says that they can. I sent an email to TM a week ago and haven't heard...
  7. hypovolemicshok

open stance?

For some reason when I use an open stance my swing and follow though feel more comfortable and I tend to get better results. Is this due to improper setup when I am trying to hit square and get straighter ball flight?
  8. hypovolemicshok

Razr X or Razr X Tour ?

I still have another session or two of hitting balls before I am going to figure out what clubs to buy but the Razr X and Razr X Tour are on my list. After talking with the Callaway Rep at the golf expo he told me since I need to change shafts to stiff that I would be better off to get the...
  9. hypovolemicshok

My launch monitor results Burner 2.0 irons vs Razr X

OK, here are the numbers for the Burner 2.0 7 iron regular flex shaft vs the Razr X 7 iron uniflex shaft. These are 20 shot averages with the a couple of the mishits tossed out. I will probably need to add 1" or so to either club and change the angle. I am 6'3" with a 77" wingspan so I have a...
  10. hypovolemicshok

Using a launch monitor

Still have snow on the ground so I am having to try to compare irons using a launch monitor. The good news is the Dick's Sporting Goods finally, after almost a year, has their launch monitor working. The bad news is that their entire golf staff has turned over and no one there really knows...
  11. hypovolemicshok

R9 vs Burner 2.0 vs Razr X irons?

I am in the market to get a new set of irons. This will be my first set that will actually be fit to me and I am very excited to get them but want to get the best ones. I currently use a set of Wilson Tour Staff RM Forged irons. I have hit them all but, unfortunately, there is still snow on...
Back