Search results for query: *

1. kook

Fairway Wood vs Driver off the tee

90% of the time I use my 3 wood off the tee instead of the fairway. I've never seen fairway woods ranked by their performance off of the tee. Any suggestions?
  2. kook

Best 3 wood off the tee

90% of the time I use my 3 wood off the tee instead of the fairway. I've never seen fairway woods ranked by their performance off of the tee. Any suggestions?
  3. kook

X Flex suggestions for a 910 D3

I did a search and couldn't really find what I was looking for. I'm going to try to test out a few different shafts and I was hoping to narrow down my search before heading to the store. I'm currently using a VooDoo stiff shaft, but I've finally got my swing speed back up to where it used to...
  4. kook

3 Club Tournament

I played in a 3 club tournament yesterday. It was fun to do something a little different. I went with my 3W, 5I and PW. Putted with the 3W. I managed to only have two 3 putts. What is really crazy is that I actually beat my handicap. Granted, it wasn't the toughest course, but it wasn't...
  5. kook

Putting driver shaft into 3-wood

I'm thinking about moving my stiff Voodoo driver (titleist D3) shaft into my 3 wood (titleist Fd) as its a bit stiffer than the stock one in there now. I would then get an X Flex in my driver. Should there be any issues with the switch once I cut the shaft to length?
  6. kook

Hello from MI

I'm very glad to have found this site. I'm currently in the golf black hole of St. Clair Shores MI. Its about 40 min for me to get to any of the courses I like to play. I'm definitely to the point where I'm sick of the snow and can't wait to get out and hit the links.
Back