Search results for query: *

1. robrandalgz

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

My favorite pin placement.....
  2. robrandalgz

Alright. Gotta head to work. Catch up later. Go get em @Wildcat!!!!
  3. robrandalgz

A Naturday would put this thing over the top for @Wildcat. Just sayin'.
  4. robrandalgz

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

I've got a Crown Royal pack for a CTP prize. I'll bring your Gentlemen Jack, as promised, also @echico.
  5. robrandalgz

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Gotta go with my guys @Muchmore and @xThor. LFG Anime Gods!!!!!
  6. robrandalgz

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

Excited to dive into the process and give this system a go.
  7. robrandalgz

Official Rant of the Day

Same..........
  8. robrandalgz

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Just ordered a pair. Thanks for the heads up @Parrot
  9. robrandalgz

Well, My Mind is Officially Blown

Glad you found something that you're excited about!!!
  10. robrandalgz

What's for Dinner?

So with the wife a bit laid up, I decided to try something new for dinner. I just bought some pork sirloin steaks the other day on sale and needed to use them up. Sick of the same 'ol baked pork chops (sorry honey), I decided to look up some new recipes online. Ran across one that was an...
  11. robrandalgz

Book on golf psychology

That was going to be my first recommendation.
  12. robrandalgz

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Couldn't choose a better hosting site for this event. The Ballyhack Goat track with some Vokey wedges. Match made in heaven. Looking forward to this one.
  13. robrandalgz

What's for Dinner?

Really, really good. My son in law "adjacent" got one last year, I think in Utah. He got another one in New Mexico this year. He's bringing us some freezer fodder when it's done being processed.
  14. robrandalgz

The Official Banter Away Thread

I remember when we had to evacuate for the Rodeo-Chediski fire back in 2002. It was so stressful but the one saving grace was that the kids were back in Minnesota visiting their grand parents at the time. They would NOT have been happy with the decisions of what we deemed "irreplaceable". Sorry...
  15. robrandalgz

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

👀
  16. robrandalgz

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

That's actually a great value pick in the 5th round. He was rumored to be a contingency plan for Dallas at C if the draft didn't fall their way in the first couple of rounds. Some of the Cowboys pundits had them taking Granger in the 4th (after a trade down) as a worst case scenario. I don't...
  17. robrandalgz

Official Rant of the Day

I saw a meme on Insta or Twitter the other day that said something to the effect of : Every household has a person that loads the dishwasher like a German architect and another that loads it like a raccoon on meth. I felt that......
  18. robrandalgz

The Official Banter Away Thread

Don't they all eventually......?
  19. robrandalgz

What's for Dinner?

My daughter made some Oryx chili night before last and brought some over last night. My wife had knee surgery Thursday, so I've got butler duty for the next couple of days. I was surprised at the lack of "game" taste of the meat. Pretty solid stuff. My first time eating Oryx.
Back