Search results for query: *

1. Thorpeto

Do You Use A Golf App On Your Smart Phone

I have been using The Grint for the past couple of years on my Galaxy Note. No complaints.
  2. Thorpeto

Golf Galaxy Driver Fitting

Our local GG has a fitter from one of the best courses around. I guess it's up to whoever they hire. Our guy here got tired of the politics of the club and is amazing. Old Ping rep.
  3. Thorpeto

WTB headcover for an odyssey o works 7 tank.

I have this laying around if either of you are interested.
  4. Thorpeto

Dick's Sporting Goods Online Driver Fitting

I was on the Dick's website over the weekend looking for clubs for my son, (5 year old lefty), and noticed on their website that they offer an online driver fitting service. Here's the link :http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=12574222&ab=GolfClubDriverSelector
  5. Thorpeto

Rechecking in....

Hello, I'm Thorpeto. I was active in the forum 2 years ago but with a job that was taking over more time I disappeared. I'm Back. I live in southern Ohio and I am raising 2 golf fanatics, my daughter who is 7 and my son who is 5.
  6. Thorpeto

Has anyone build their own golf green?

I'm planning on building a golf green in my back yard this summer and I was curious if anyone else has also attempted to do this and if they had any feedback. I plan on getting a blog up to post pics and thoughts on the project. Thanks for your help!
  7. Thorpeto

New clubs for my daughter

My daughter this past winter turned six and has outgrown her Barbie clubs and I'm in the market for a new set for her. Can anyone suggest a set that would fit her well?
  8. Thorpeto

Where do you put your clubs?

With the season upon us here in the Midwest it got me thinking. Where to keep my clubs this season. In my garage or the trunk of my car as I have done the last couple of years. Where do you keep yours?
  9. Thorpeto

Drivers with alignment aids

I've been looking at the Cleveland Hibore Monster lately because of the user friendly alignment aid on it. I find that one of my biggest problems is having confidence of when setting up my driver for a shot, is that I have it going in the correct direction. Does anyone have any ideas of other...
  10. Thorpeto

Discontinuing Cleveland Hibore?

I just ran to my local GG for lunch, and they have the Cleveland Monsters marked down to $118 and you still get a free wood. They only have a couple left, and they look to be on clearance. Does this make sense? Are they discontinuing the line?
  11. Thorpeto

Super Game Improvment Irons, Clubs

After reading JB's great review of the new Taylormade clubs it got me thinking. If the goal of golf is to shoot the lowest score possible, why wouldn't everyone play the easiest clubs to hit to better their chance to shoot their best score? Is it pride? The coolness factor? What do you think?
  12. Thorpeto

Has anyone got fitted at Golf Galaxy?

If so, what did you think? Were the monitors accurate and what you expected? Do you think they gave you the best fit for your game?
  13. Thorpeto

Wilson Staff Fybrid

I'm currently in the market for new long clubs. After reading the Wilson Staff Fybrid reviews from 2008, I became curious. Any new suggestions for 2010?
  14. Thorpeto

Clubs a la carte

I’m curious on everyone’s thoughts. With all the specialty clubs that are coming out, hybrids and Niblicks for example, does anyone buy their irons a la carte or do you buy the whole set?
  15. Thorpeto

Who's excited for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10?

I know I am. Currently I have a Xbox 360. Can't wait for the June release.
Back