Search results for query: *

1. rlefig

Choose 3: Best Beer

I agree after mountain biking beer, no more post hockey beer for me bad knees
  2. rlefig

2 weeks in Ireland!

Ballybunion, old head and adare were lots of fun
  3. rlefig

Did I begin to break through today??

Keep working at it u will get better
  4. rlefig

2 weeks in Ireland!

so many great courses out there
  5. rlefig

2 weeks in Ireland!

very true
  6. rlefig

What did you shoot today?

sure does, only second time out. I think I might end up walking the putt off to get a better distance idea as usually there is time. Disappointing when birdie ops turn into bogeys. Still a great day to be out
  7. rlefig

What did you shoot today?

I was the king of 3 putt bogeys yesterday that led to a round of 91. Had way too many of them compounded with a blow up hole on the front and the back. And away goes a good score down the drain. Was hitting the ball well but have to improve on putting
  8. rlefig

Cornhole vs bags

Me too the first time I saw "cornhole" was driving to Virginia from MA back around 2005 or so. And there were billboards for cornhole tournaments. I was WTF is that
  9. rlefig

What golf stuff did you buy today?

thanks, took advantage of the sale on cpo
  10. rlefig

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Callaway Paradym 3-wood from CPO, got a promotion therefore must spend money
  11. rlefig

Brady Roast

Watched the Brady Roast and thought it was really funny. Nikki Glaser, Gronk, Belichick etc were all funny. Highly recommend
  12. rlefig

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

probably should have gone with my head and not my heart. The Bruins are not looking so good. Hard to win when you don't score and hard to score when you don't get shots on net. UGLY
  13. rlefig

Garage Simulator Crew

Interesting and good to know when I finally upgrade. Have a great time at "The Experience" you guys are very lucky!
  14. rlefig

EXPERIENCE The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

You all will have an awesome time!! can't wait to follow along
  15. rlefig

How fancy are you?

Too many times in the past I under dressed for the occasion and felt like a heel. Now it would be a nice button down shirt, nice khaki pants (not sure If I spelled that right "so unfancy") and shoes. Basically whatever my wife picks out but I got a handle on it now.
  16. rlefig

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

Matters the weather but for the most time I just wear my clothes all day
  17. rlefig

Garage Simulator Crew

have it downloaded not played yet
  18. rlefig

Which Neighbor Are You?

I am the neighbor with the pool and outdoor setup to watch games, fix things neighbor and the one who always has a Guinness ready. Now might be neighbor with the SIM
  19. rlefig

Do You Wear Shoes In Your House?

I do, my wife not so much. It is just such a PITA taking them off and on if you are going outside doing stuff. Once retired for the evening shoes are off in the mudroom
Back