Search results for query: *

1. E

Taylormade Tour Preferred MB irons versus Callaway Razr X Muscleback irons

Has anyone played both or at least hit both? Interested in your thoughts on how the irons perform...ball flight, feel, any forgiveness, etc. Thanks.
  2. E

Callaway X Razr Muscle Back versus TaylorMade TP MB

Would welcome comments on each and/or a comparison of one to the other relative to feel, forgiveness (knowing each is minimal), distance, etc. Thanks for your input.
  3. E

Blades and Pure Muscle Back

In a golf column I read yesterday, the columnist was of the opinion that any golfer (including high cappers) might be better off hitting a blade in order to get better via the feed back. But he warned that although he suggested the modern blade he did not suggest a 'pure" muscle back iron...
  4. E

WTB: Bullseye Putter

Other than Ebay, does anyone know where I can purchase a new or slightly used Bullseye putter? I want the putter to play with rather than just collect it. Thanks.
  5. E

Adams Tech V3 irons

Anybody play these irons either in all hybrid or hybrid/forged? Will Adams come out with a Sand Wedge for either set? No SW currently. Thanks.
  6. E

Combo Stand/Cart Bag

I am looking for a light weight stand bag that can also be used on a cart. Other than size and use, it must have full length individual slots for the clubs. Suggestions? Thanks much.
  7. E

Senior Steel Shafts

I recently purchased a combo set of Mizuno MX 200's and MP 52's with Rifle 4.5 shafts. Is the 4.5 considered a senior shaft?
  8. E

Golf Bags

What is the best light weight hybrid (carry/cart) bag that offers individual slots for each club?
  9. E

Mizuno Club Heads

I was told by a salesman at RD that the heads of the new forgiving Mizuno Irons are not made by Mizuno. Is this true?
  10. E

Bridgestone J36 Combo for Whom?

Are these clubs suited for any level, including high handicappers or otherwise? Currently playing Adams A4 OS and wonder if I am making too big of a leap. I shoot in the mid-90's.
Back