Search results for query: *

1. Tenputt

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Who here has hit the LS with the heavy weight back, comparing it to the X with heavy weight forward? If you have, what differences did you see in numbers and dispersion?
  2. Tenputt

Adjustable Weights in Irons

None of the choices really fit me. I am awarded of the technology, but have never played a set of irons that has it.
  3. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

The second round series may not be as good as I had hoped.
  4. Tenputt

Where is your game?

I don’t know how you can play almost every day. Last week, I played 5 rounds in 7 days and I had no game left by the fifth round, shooting a 90, my worst score that I can remember in years.
  5. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

There were a couple times that the T Wolves made Murray look like a high school guard who can’t cope with a 3/4 trap.
  6. Tenputt

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

Unfortunately, snow has returned to our area. We had four inches on the ground on Sunday and it snowed some more yesterday. It obviously won’t last long, but I am stymied for a few days.
  7. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

Agreed, if those two guys continue to put up 50 to 60 points a night efficiently, there is enough filler with Conley, Reid and whomever to get them enough points with the ferocious defense that they are playing. I have been saying for two years now that it is impossible to game plan for Jokic...
  8. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

The Denver/Minnesota series may become a gentleman’s sweep. Minnesota looks bigger, faster, more aggressive and way more confident.
  9. Tenputt

Cobra Darkspeed Volition America Driver

Funny how we posted almost the exact same thought back to back.
  10. Tenputt

Cobra Darkspeed Volition America Driver

The limited release drivers look great. This one is awesome. However, for me, the Darkspeed is so bad a__, the limited releases don’t seem as exciting as in other years.
  11. Tenputt

If Cobra Re-released The King F9 Driver...

Five years are enough time that the year by year incremental improvements would make it unfair to compare the F9 to the Darkspeed.
  12. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

Boston would have a tough time matching up with either Jokic or Minnesota’s monster front line without Porzingis.
  13. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

Charles Barkley saying that this is one of the best defenses he has ever seen is quite the statement, particularly when the team does not have Gobert tonight. It’s a pure beat down. @Joshnoble01, don’t you still think that Boston is the favorite? The more this goes on, I think a...
  14. Tenputt

As I continue my ongoing review of the Vokey wedges, I am going to try to give perspective in three main areas: 1. How they play compared to the wedges that I had been using and with which I had a high level of comfort; 2. in what ways the Vockeys improve my ability to score; and 3...
  15. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

Above Wembanyama?
  16. Tenputt

From what I have seen so far, I would say that the nickel finish is less durable than some others. However, because it is lighter in color, wear is not as noticeable as it obviously would with a black or very dark finish.
  17. Tenputt

One of the things we were taught during the Vokey experience is that the finish has absolutely no impact on the spin imparted to the ball. I think we are past the point where people believe that a raw finish that is rusting imparts more spin due to the rust. However, there is a belief that a...
  18. Tenputt

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

There is only one Rory, though, no?
  19. Tenputt

Potential teams and names

I see where you’re going with that. 😂. And by the way, I was not able to get my hands on a smoked ginger ale at Ballyhack, but I can’t deny that I want one.
Back