Search results for query: *

1. NWGolfer

Hello Again from the great Pacific Northwest

Just wanted to say hello again. Joined the site back in 2011 after searching for info on some clubs. Had the pleasure of attending a get together out at Chambers Bay and met some awesome THP'ers and even won a new driver.Had to take an unexpected break from golf and normal life in general after...
  2. NWGolfer

FS: Adidas Adizero Tour Golf Shoes 9.5

[/URL][/IMG] I've worn these twice but they are a half size too big for me. Looking for $100 shipped.
  3. NWGolfer

Tiger taking a peek..

I noticed something during the final round of the Chevron that I thought was interesting. On the last couple of par 3's after Zach Johnson had pulled a club, Tiger would wander over and look in his bag to see what club he had grabbed. I was just just curious if this was common practice or does...
  4. NWGolfer

Cool article about Phil's practice rounds...

http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/article/0,28136,2076930,00.html
  5. NWGolfer

Aimpoint

Sorry if this has been posted before. I did a search and didn't get any returns. Just curious if anyone has done an Aimpoint class and if so, what you thought? Been thinking of doing one. http://www.aimpointgolf.com/
  6. NWGolfer

20XI: Augusta Limited Edition balls

Just happened to be on Facebook this morning and up pops a Nike post saying the first 65 people to click here get a free sleeve of these limited edition Master's balls. Now I just have to decide if these sit on the shelf or should I game them?
  7. NWGolfer

Rotating putters. How often?

I've been struggling with my putting a little lately and have been rotating putters every few rounds trying to get a good feel. My speed has been the biggest issue. Either I'm way short or I'm compensating and blasting it by the hole. I have a Nickent Pipe putter along with a Taylormade Rossa...
  8. NWGolfer

Hello from Seattle

I'm a self professed golf junkie up here in the NW. With 2 little ones it usually means I am racing daylight to sneak my rounds in. Really cool looking site from what I've seen so far. It's awesome to see all the new gear and hear the feedback from people actually using them.
Back