Search results for query: *

1. PatsFan

High Handicaps and Birdies: Your Reaction

We are def not statistically average just by being on here!
  2. PatsFan

Real or deep fake?

I didn't believe the "We are giving away 5k drivers" Seems way too good to be true!
  3. PatsFan

Ideal Loft

I would recommend you go get fit!
  4. PatsFan

Well I only carded 2 but missed the other 2. I am glad I didn't get 3. :rolleyes:
  5. PatsFan

ok now what about a 25? was I sandbagging? I had 4 chances that day. I can go 2 weeks without 1 chance and a month without a Birdie. Even bad players can have a good day every now and then. I just find it amusing how fast people want to jump to the Cheating angle.
  6. PatsFan

I am a 25 cap and I had 2 and missed 2 others so it's possible But I can go weeks/month without 1.
  7. PatsFan

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Cleveland Smart Sole 4 are on sale for $84 steel or graphite on Amazon link
  8. PatsFan

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played the 23 Chrome Soft and had a nice round. I don't know If I am imagining it or not but I feel like I compress the Q-Star Tour better with my irons. More testing is needed.
  9. PatsFan

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Yesterday I broke down and bought a Cleveland Smart Sole. It was on sale for $84 on Amazon.com been struggling around the greens and thought this might help and I can't pass up a deal!!
  10. PatsFan

What's worse then flip flops on the putting green?

So the socks protected you?? :ROFLMAO: It started because I got new shoes and wore the wrong socks and both Achilles had like 2 inches of no skin so I took them off at hole 6 and played well. Next day I was like let's try it again and went out with the Pb. The one thing it does is make you...
  11. PatsFan

What's worse then flip flops on the putting green?

As someone who played barefoot for a year, What's the problem? I shot a PB 86 barefoot. Maybe you should try it once. The main reason I stopped was because I was concerned about the chemicals and decided it probably wasn't a great idea to let the feet soak them up for 3+ hours.
  12. PatsFan

PuttingSim app

Apple only? :cry:
  13. PatsFan

Next to win 10 Majors?

No one will get to 10 again! Too much competition and the fields are way too deep nowadays.
  14. PatsFan

Happy Mother's day

Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies!
  15. PatsFan

Last year at the World Am 2nd day I had 2 (both won skins) and missed 2 others by a hair. I am no sandbagger but even a high cap can have a good day. There are some rounds I don't sniff 1 birdy and then there are rounds that I have 3-5 chances. Whether I can make them or not is another story...
  16. PatsFan

EXPERIENCE Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya - Win a Free Trip, Fitting and More

This is always a fun follow. Hidden Creek looks amazing!
  17. PatsFan

Mandalorian Polo? Star Wars Mandalorian “This is the Way”

I am not usually big on branded stuff But this one I might just have to buy.
  18. PatsFan

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I unwrapped my new :cobra: Dark speed 4i! That and some THPing.
  19. PatsFan

League Play - How Are You Doing?

@snafu and myself are tied for 4th, 3 points off the lead in a 16 team league. The 1st week we played better but we scored more points in week 2 when we played slightly better than the other team :ROFLMAO: .
Back